Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sex isn't important

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Luminary
★★★★★
To say that extremely importand and healthy activity is not importand you need to be hypocritical liar and cruel dishonest demagogue.

Sexual intercourse a true secret to health 1 638

I think IT would agree with me that ignorance is more important than sex. If you are truly ignorant you are cool in all situations

Mating is a natural progress but not for us incels

It's over.

I think IT would agree with me that ignorance is more important than sex. If you are truly ignorant you are cool in all situations
Just become braindead theory

"The brain is the most important organ" - The brain

"Sex is not important" - Sexhavers

:feelsthink:

Reproduction is like the most important thing for biological life. I wouldn't be surprised if everything people are doing is unconsciously done just to have as many offspring as it is possible.

Reproduction is like the most important thing for biological life. I wouldn't be surprised if everything people are doing is unconsciously done just to have as many offspring as it is possible.
Sex isn't that important :soy:. Find other activities :soy:.

Yet whores will risk pregnancy just to have sex with men they aren’t even in a relationship with.

To say that extremely importand and healthy activity is not importand you need to be hypocritical liar and cruel dishonest demagogue.

View attachment 441903
welp it's confirmed that soyciety just wants to kill us all by starving us of one of humanity's most basic necessities in life.

Validation is important, especially during the teenage years.

tbh life means only reproduction.. passing on the genes further

Society "Sex isn't that important, incel"

Also society :

>If you dont want children, then dont have sex, we don't need free abort.

Society: Wtf, that is extremely unrealistic, you know?

sinks my heart, permavirgin unless i hire a mountain-prostitute

sex is a basic need like food and water , obviously you're less healthier if you don't have sex , sexhavers always say that sex isn't important yet they become desperate if they go a long period without it jfl