Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "sex isnt important inkwell!"

What they're really saying is that sex isn't important for us. You will never find them saying that shit to women and handsome men.

I swear to God, this makes me a special sort of angry.

"Sex ackshually isn't important inkwell teehee"
"Lol you get no bitches"
"virgin"

If sex isn't important, why do people insist on using the lack of it as an insult?

Breeding is totally inconsequential, inkwell.

It just so happens that all life on Earth is predicated on surviving long enough to be able to breed, even if it means dying in the process (such as the mantis, certain spiders etc)

But breeding is just a tiny little coincidential totally overlookable figment of a detail that doesn't even matter at all, alright inkwells?!

It's not like the rocks, asteroids, waters, sands, mountains, rivers, clouds, stars, planets and the rings of Saturn care at all about sex, right? Right??!??!

Also, I just happen to have had sex just right now and my vagina is seriously slippery and dripping with cum, so I need to take a break to wipe my cunt before I'm due for another dick appointment in 5 minutes.

Have a good life. Later incels.

t. der ewige foid