Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "sex isnt important inkwell!"

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-

jfl at the dumb foids who say sex isn't important. Just look at the comments, its either woman saying that their mental health became better once they had sex or that their mental health became worse after they stopped having it. The woman who say sex isn't a big deal, only say it because they have an abundance of it, so to them its nothing more than breathing air. It's like a billionaire saying money isn't important to some African kid living in a mud hutt.

Last edited:
I wanna beat the fuck out of that emo bitch

Punch You Oh No GIF by GritTV

Even the most untalented of women can go viral because of social media, hence their inflated egos.

jfl at the dumb foids who say sex isn't important. Just look at the comments, its either woman saying that their mental health became better once they had sex or that their mental health became worse after they stopped having it. The woman who say sex isn't a big deal, only say it because they have an abundance of it, so to them its nothing more than breathing air. It's like a fat fuck billionaire saying food isn't important to a starving African kid.

Breeding is totally inconsequential, inkwell.

It just so happens that all life on Earth is predicated on surviving long enough to be able to breed, even if it means dying in the process (such as the mantis, certain spiders etc)

But breeding is just a tiny little coincidential totally overlookable figment of a detail that doesn't even matter at all, alright inkwells?!

It's not like the rocks, asteroids, waters, sands, mountains, rivers, clouds, stars, planets and the rings of Saturn care at all about sex, right? Right??!??!

Also, I just happen to have had sex just right now and my vagina is seriously slippery and dripping with cum, so I need to take a break to wipe my cunt before I'm due for another dick appointment in 5 minutes.

Have a good life. Later incels.

t. der ewige foid

Last edited:
Total Sexhaver Death

Every foid a WHORE

Breeding is totally inconsequential, inkwell.

It just so happens that all life on Earth is predicated on surviving long enough to be able to breed, even if it means dying in the process (such as the mantis, certain spiders etc)

But breeding is just a tiny little coincidential totally overlookable figment of a detail that doesn't even matter at all, alright inkwells?!

It's not like the rocks, asteroids, waters, sands, mountains, rivers, clouds, stars, planets and the rings of Saturn care at all about sex, right? Right??!??!

Also, I just happen to have had sex just right now and my vagina is seriously slippery and dripping with cum, so I need to take a break to wipe my cunt before I'm due for another dick appointment in 5 minutes.

Have a good life. Later incels.

t. der ewige foid
If they believe that, they should have their vagina plugged up with cement.

I wanna fucking strangle her

They're sociopaths. They say sex isn't that important to gaslight and put us down. They don't actually mean it and you'll find them saying something completely different later.

If they believe that, they should have their vagina plugged up with cement.
foids' primary sexual fetish is to get their cunts plugged up, filled to the brim of bursting. This is why they enjoy big dicks, dogs, bad dragon dildos, etc. so much. Vaginal childbirth is the foid's ultimate thrill.

if stds was a person

They try saying sex isn't important to incels and failed normies to mentally castrate them. Mentally castrated men keep the simping and cheap wageslavery alive and well. It's the perfect deal for foids and chads, they can take all the benefits from the unattractive by taxes and shitty labor while they don't bother them at the same time, as they are kept asleep to accept their misery.

They say sex doesn’t matter to us because they are unable to think of us as human beings with feelings and emotions

holy fucking shit these comments are enraging what the FUCKKKK

Screen Shot 2024 03 06 at 90313 AM

"Try 5 months" LIKE ITS AN OWN FUCK YOU I HATE ALL SEXHAVERS

Women just say sex doesn’t matter because to them it doesn’t matter if an unattractive guy is rotting to death in loneliness and depression. They should just be honest with how they feel and say “your quality of life doesn’t matter”, but honesty is too much to expect from these roasties.

jfl at the dumb foids who say sex isn't important. Just look at the comments, its either woman saying that their mental health became better once they had sex or that their mental health became worse after they stopped having it. The woman who say sex isn't a big deal, only say it because they have an abundance of it, so to them its nothing more than breathing air. It's like a billionaire saying money isn't important to some African kid living in a mud hutt.

And, of course, what happens when we say that sex is important and that, YES, we would feel better and our mental health would improve if we got it? Endless, endless, just fucking endless, mockery and "that's not how anything works, stop being so sex obsessed incel, you need therapy":feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

Just go to /deadbedrooms and see all the men and women crying about how their partners don't want them. But sex isn't important inkwell!!1!

Wishing her the worst in life

@Mortis remember females only cut for chad

at the dumb foids who say sex isn't important
They’re saying it’s not important to you because it’s beneficial to them by lying to you

She looks stupid as fuck