Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sex in "I have no mouth and I must scream"

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Its a fictional short story about an AI which became sentient and immediately wiped out all but 5 humans, whom it tortures, cuz it hates humans for creating it and wants revenge

Those humans experience true hell. The AI makes them immortal and tortures them in ever new and innovative ways that would leave any normal human dead.

The interesting thing to note here is that one of them is a girl and he allows the other 4 to fuck her all they want. This is one of the few reliefs left to them in their brutally tortured existence.

Think about it, even this soulless entity whose only goal is to torture humans is not cruel enough to inflict sexlessness upon them.

Last edited:
It is a really good short story too but I did not see this blackpill in it :feelsthink: You are truly aware of blackpill in all of its forms

Based mods for pinning this :feelshaha:

Never heard of it, i will read it. Congrats on the pin.:feelsautistic:

I read the book is really good, there is also a game where the AI makes a speach that i love about hating humans.
Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word 'hate' was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant for you. Hate. Hate.

QIICBZQ

The interesting thing to note here is that one of them is a girl and he allows the other 4 to fuck her all they want. This is one of the few reliefs left to them in their brutally tortured existence.
the true torture would be blueballing these niggas

Its a fictional short story about an AI which became sentient and immediately wiped out all but 5 humans, whom it tortures, cuz it hates humans for creating it and wants revenge

Those humans experience true hell. The AI makes them immortal and tortures them in ever new and innovative ways that would leave any normal human dead.

Think about it, even this soulless entity whose only goal is to torture humans is not cruel enough to inflict sexlessness upon them.
that game was fucking based. One of the darkest most edgelord things Ive ever experienced

This makes me want to whip my dick out and rape some women.

I read the book is really good, there is also a game where the AI makes a speach that i love about hating humans.
Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word 'hate' was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant for you. Hate. Hate.
what I hate about the AI is that a 3/5 of his victims were already incel. It's like fuck man they already had a shit life

The interesting thing to note here is that one of them is a girl and he allows the other 4 to fuck her all they want.
GIGABASED
This makes me want to whip my dick out and rape some women.
GIGABASED. The women of today deserve to be used like silicone sex dolls.

Im jealous that you got pinned for this ultra low effort post. I haven't been pinned in 2 years. I haven't even been screenshotted by IT in a few weeks. My incel creative juices are drying up

Im jealous that you got pinned for this ultra low effort post. I haven't been pinned in 2 years. I haven't even been screenshotted by IT in a few weeks. My incel creative juices are drying up
Incel trait: Never having any of your threads pinned.

:feelsbadman:

Ellen is ebony no?

cba reading books

great story and a cool game too. really encapsulates horror but tbh I always liked AM :feelsdevil:

the game was based as fuck, the original author voices AM. I liked the route for Ellen as well as nimdok (for obvious reasons). It has that mid 90s lofi horror aesthetic nailed. Fun fact, it was released on Halloween

Last edited:
I played the game last weekend, it's free on gog-games. It's quite good :feelsmusic:

Does it mention whether or not they enjoy the sex?
Like what if they can never coom and can't even feel pleasure from their dicks but just endlessly pursue a coom that never arrives

Does it mention whether or not they enjoy the sex?
Like what if they can never coom and can't even feel pleasure from their dicks but just endlessly pursue a coom that never arrives
it does actually. the foid of the group, ellen, especially likes to fuck the monkey-man benny because of his giant monkey dick. :feelshaha:

it does actually. the foid of the group, ellen, especially likes to fuck the monkey-man benny because of his giant monkey dick. :feelshaha:
how is this even torture if she's getting to do something she enjoys?

guess I should read Harlan Ellison

how is this even torture if she's getting to do something she enjoys?

guess I should read Harlan Ellison
I mean that happens between getting their eyes gouged out by a machine and getting mauled over and over by some beast

what I hate about the AI is that a 3/5 of his victims were already incel. It's like fuck man they already had a shit life
One was a black foid other was a former army chad, the lier might be an incel other was a truck driver with a wife and the other was some kraut i just read one incel there

Damn that's basically how I feel about kikes.

being sexless is the true test for humans made by god and only us incels can successfully pass it and enter his domain:smonk:

One was a black foid other was a former army chad, the lier might be an incel other was a truck driver with a wife and the other was some kraut i just read one incel there
Army chad was gay lop

This story was too fucked up, and the ending didn't even make sense because if they had coordinated their suicides everybody could have died and escape eternal torture. Ted got fucked in the end.

Why not make the AI a female and let the other 5 humans be males and virgins? At least, let the AI help those incels out? That AI can turn into any type of woman those guys desire. Helping incels is much better than torturing them

I dont remember any sex in this story

There is no part in the game where this happens, you are making shit up. The AI allowing the others to rape the woman? No fucking way, all the characters are supposed to be flawed but relatable, not men who participate in gang rape.

There is no part in the game where this happens, you are making shit up. The AI allowing the others to rape the woman? No fucking way, all the characters are supposed to be flawed but relatable, not men who participate in gang rape.
1. That woman is not raped. The concept of rape is meaningless in that fucked up place. She allows all the sex anyway. She's a woman, she has needs too.

2. I haven't played the game ever. Though it makes sense that they wouldn't keep that shit.

1. That woman is not raped. The concept of rape is meaningless in that fucked up place. She allows all the sex anyway. She's a woman, she has needs too.

2. I haven't played the game ever. Though it makes sense that they wouldn't keep that shit.
There is no sex in that game, ever. At least not being shown. Even for horror games that would be going too far, at least in the American market.

There is no sex in that game, ever. At least not being shown. Even for horror games that would be going too far, at least in the American market.
i don't know anything about that since I haven't played the game. Its still true tho. The AI allows them to fuck

i don't know anything about that since I haven't played the game. Its still true tho. The AI allows them to fuck
Source: dude just trust me.

JFL at this thread being stickied.

Eating babies is allowed, but no sex in the game lol.

This is the big brain take. Bless your heart. :feelscomfy::feelskek:
There was sex in the story because the black chick got raped and used to fuck the ape looking nigga with the 12 inch cock.