Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sex haver pain

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
My chadrone Freind is sad because him and his girlfriend broke up and swears he feels pain I'm laughing at him because he'll never feel the pain we lonely men feel I don't feel bad at all now he's talking about rotting when he's got options sex havers are so weak mentally it's funny:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Why make friends with a chadrone?

I only befriended volcels and incels.

Well i dont have friends anymore anyway
attack on titan crying GIF by Funimation
He's my cousin and we've been freinds since childhood he vents to me and I just laugh cuz I'm autistic truecel

He will eventually move on and meet another girl, option we don't have. You're totally right, he can never understand.

He thinks he’s suffering because of a little bit pain, because his life is so comfy

He will eventually move on and meet another girl, option we don't have. You're totally right, he can never understand.
I think he's trying to say he and I are one the same boat kek:feelskek: I told him try feeling what your feeling x10 you'll feel what I feel but it'll be the bare minimum

So much for “strong manly alpha male personality” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :bluepill: And :redpill: is such a fucking cope with all that “alpha male” and “personality” copes most if not all chads I’ve seen are the furthest thing from the :redpill: stereotypical “alpha male”, some even have borderline incel personality, they just happen to be born with good looks this is literally the only difference :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: yet these :bluepill: and :redpill::soy: cucks can’t stop pushing this personality meme i cant stand this bs :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
He swears his life is over because a generic girl broke up with him now he's "depressed" jfl my life never begun :feelskek::feelskek:

Chad will score a pussy even when he cries about his breakup to any stacy in the vicinity

fuck chad
he can eat a fuckin bullet before i ever SIMPathyse with him
fuck him and his "pain"

Lmao imagine how fast he would rope as a 4'11 balding aboriginal sewer cleaner :lul: we would have finally found something faster than light speed