Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seung-Hui Cho wasn't a m1sogyn1st! Seung-Hui Cho included women in his manifesto! Stop trying to appropriate the king! He doesn't belong to you!

nwords

nwords

Banned
-
STOP TRYING TO SAY THAT HE WAS A M1SOGYN1ST OR M1SOGYN1STIC HERO. HE WASN'T. He fought for his sisters! HE SAID SISTERS IN HIS MANIFESTO AND INCLUDED WOMEN IN HIS ACTIVISM. He did not exclude women! He said "sisters" and female names in his written and spoken manifestos!

STOP TRYING APPROPRIATE HIM! You don't know a thing about him! He doesn't belong to m1sogyn1sts so leave him alone!

Take Seung-Hui Cho off your avatars RIGHT NOW if you're a misogynist!

Do they wanna perpetrate endless sessions of crucifixions and holocausts on our
innocent life then go to church and praise the Lord and Jesus? Do they wanna fuck us and
pretend to be Jesus Christ? I say we’re the Jesus Christs, my Brothers, Sisters, and Children.
Jesus Christ exists in us all: Ax Jesus Christ, John Jesus Christ, Jane Jesus Christ, Seung Jesus
Christ, Carlos Jesus Christ, Hakeem Jesus Christ, Mohammad Jesus Christ, Zhang Jesus
Christ, Oliver Jesus Christ, Elizabeth Jesus Christ, Vladimir Jesus Christ. ___________ Jesus
Christ. I say there is no pain they can inflict on us that they haven’t already inflicted. I say
they can’t fuck us any more than they have already done. I say there are no lies they can say
about us that they haven’t already said. I say fuck you, you Descendants of Satan Disguised
as Devout Christians.

nwords

Greycel​

JoinedDec 7, 2022Posts2Online1h 14m

He was an feminist confirmed.

@SlayerSlayer
this an alt?

Nigger Inceltear.is + enjoy your ban faggot

@proudweeb @Fat Link @The Enforcer ban this "femcel"

so youre saying an ugly rice who got rejected by a whore, left a creepy Shakespeare poem on his crush's door, and then went onto be of the greatest school shooters in history isn't an incel???

:feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

im really curious how a foid could possibly be interested in Cho, whores are only into attractive male killers

so youre saying an ugly rice who got rejected by a whore, left a creepy Shakespeare poem on his crush's door, and then went onto be of the greatest school shooters in history isn't an incel???

He may have been an "incel" (the real definition), but he wasn't a misogynist.

He may have been an "incel" (the real definition), but he wasn't a misogynist.
there isn't a difference though, you do know, he himself may not even be aware of it-- but it's extremely likely female rejection was his #1 reason to murder people. He was just too sexually repressed to admit it. This was during a time when manosphere concepts werent a thing, so if he were alive today, his attack would probably be a lot more ER influenced.

He probably just said sis
STOP TRYING TO SAY THAT HE WAS A M1SOGYN1ST OR M1SOGYN1STIC HERO. HE WASN'T. He fought for his sisters! HE SAID SISTERS IN HIS MANIFESTO AND INCLUDED WOMEN IN HIS ACTIVISM. He did not exclude women! He said "sisters" and female names in his written and spoken manifestos!

STOP TRYING APPROPRIATE HIM! You don't know a thing about him! He doesn't belong to m1sogyn1sts so leave him alone!

He probably just included in hopes his actions would be more widely accepted.

there isn't a difference though, you do know, he himself may not even be aware of it-- but it's extremely likely female rejection was his #1 reason to murder people. He was just too sexually repressed to admit it. This was during a time when manosphere concepts werent a thing, so if he were alive today, his attack would probably be a lot more ER influenced.
not the #1 reason. He was a true social reject in every way possible and treated horribly by everyone of both genders, including his teachers. He still didn't end up hating women.

Yes there is.
what kind of weird corner both hates misogynists, yet validates the existence of incel murders?? Like nothing about you adds up.

its funny I was giving this foid (probably tranny) 10 minutes to air her grievances for my own amusement, before she pretty much banned herself

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.​

I’m not a misogynist, I’m just blackpilled.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back