Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Settling the debate on height versus face.

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
Who would Stacy Fiona settle for?
Downloadfile 3

An ogre with grotesque looks who's 7-feet
tall.

Downloadfile 1

A dark triad attractive prince who's only 4'6".

Downloadfile 2

It's over for face copers.
Downloadfile 4

That guy is not short he's a literal dwarf.
Irl fiona would've chosen him and fuck prince charming on the side.

HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING

That guy is not short he's a literal dwarf.
Irl fiona would've chosen him and fuck prince charming on the side.

This brings up a crucial issue with the height debate that people sometimes ignore: When they think "short" they're thinking "Oh y'know maybe 5'8 or 5'7." No. Some of us are ACTUALLY short.

This brings up a crucial issue with the height debate that people sometimes ignore: When they think "short" they're thinking "Oh y'know maybe 5'8 or 5'7." No. Some of us are ACTUALLY short.
I don't consider 5'8 short. That's just cope

It's not about which categories are more important than others, it's all about meeting the minimum in each and every category.

It's not about which categories are more important than others, it's all about meeting the minimum in each and every category.

This is what I like to call "intersectional inceldom." It's so much easier and more peaceful to say "Let's not fight, gentlemen. Let's just agree that women are too picky." I can't do that. Not just because of jealousy, but because I hate to see a man waste his gifts. I hate quitter talk.

True. If you're 5'7 or 5'8 you could get laid with face alone.

If you are 5'3 like me or under tho it's totally over, even if you are turbochadlet.

All I'm saying is that you need both height and face, otherwise you're invisible.

HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING
HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING
HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING
HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING
HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING
HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING
HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING

Im glad thats is settleding

Height always triumphs over face when it is in the extreme - for instance, if someone is 6'6+, they're going to drown in pussy, unless and until they have a deformed face. However, the probability of one being 6'6' and deformed is quite low, so we'll ignore that possibility. And on the other extreme, if you're shorter than 5'5, no face can save you. Unless and until you're a literal highschooler, you just cannot make do without a reasonable height. Between this range, face will always overcome height.
Although, if height variations are greater than facial variations, even in this range, a woman will chose the man with better height than a man with better face. (for instance, 6'2 normie vs 5'7 chad/chadlite. Former will outdo the latter.)

It's another, da da da daaaaa, height Vs face thread, do do dooo dooooo :dab:

Height with average face

Or Over height ( 6 5 and above ) ogre

Ofc Height with Good Face will Always win but Chads are rare.

shrek has masculine features, jaw, voice, frame etc....

shrek has masculine features, jaw, voice, frame etc....
This is what i was going to say. Shrek has very good forward on the jawline. Strong brows, big frame. You take a lanklet incelfaced tall person and then a shorter guy with good face and fitting frame i think the shorter guy would be their option. The height vs face thing is more complicated then it sounds because foids seem to look for many chad traits at once not a single one

This is what i was going to say. Shrek has very good forward on the jawline. Strong brows, big frame. You take a lanklet incelfaced tall person and then a shorter guy with good face and fitting frame i think the shorter guy would be their option. The height vs face thing is more complicated then it sounds because foids seem to look for many chad traits at once not a single one
height is looks multiplier. o time 5 is still 0. Im 6 5 and im on this fucking site