Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Seth Rogen woke Christmas film sabotaged by stormfrontcels

Based comments :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelsLSD: :dab::blackpill:

iu

iu

I was there lol
It was fucking Epic

From what I've read, its defamatory. No surprise from HOMOcoast.

Why are a bunch of the names involved with this the names of juice? :feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:

> christmas film
> centered around santa mind poison
> no mention of jesus christ
definitely nothing new but still really depressing. also that elf girl looks aggressively jewish

ChristmasGrinch-Kikes eternally buttfucked out and salty afterward. Win,win. :feelsjuice::yes:

1e41

I'm surprised they haven't disabled the comments yet.

I was surprised by it too.
Hundreds of comments pointing out the disgusting hypocrisy of the Jewish elite and making fun of the holocaust, these are usually wiped out right away.

They'll use that as justification on why their brave little goblin jewess co-opting Christmas is a must.
see see look at all the evil nazis saying so many hurtful things! this is why this film must be made!
hollywood rot

They'll use that as justification on why their brave little goblin jewess co-opting Christmas is a must.
see see look at all the evil nazis saying so many hurtful things! this is why this film must be made!
hollywood rot
It still has a 1.4 rating on imdb and outside 4chan and Twitter nobody knows this movie so I think it's officially a failure kek.

It still has a 1.4 rating on imdb and outside 4chan and Twitter nobody knows this movie so I think it's officially a failure kek.
some good news :feelscomfy: