Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Seriously. How much pussy can a top level Chad get in 1 week? With Tinder and what not.

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
I mean I suppose you can fuck 3 girls in 1 day. So 21 girls in 1 week. Maybe even some threesomes so roughly 25.

Life in 2018 as a Chad has to be fucking unbelieveable.

The same guys who would of been in LTR's in the 1950s are now having sex with 100's IF NOT 1000's of women.

Chad can fuck 1,000+ WOMEN IN ONE YEAR (if he wanted too).

Easily he can fuck 1,000+ over a 3 year time period which would be 1 new girl a day.

Over a 10 year time period if a Chad fucked a new girl every 3-4 days that's 1000+ pieces of pussy.

Meanwhile incels jerkoff and normies wife up Chad's Leftovers.

Over a 10 year time period if a Chad fucked a new girl every 3-4 days that's 1000+ pieces of pussy.

Imagine if Chad impregnated all those whores.

Imagine if Chad impregnated all those whores.

Next Gengis Khan holy fuck. Now imagine an incel doing that, he could literally fuck a small country with waste DNA.

Chad does the fucking. The foids just get fucked. And even Chad is more likely to need a job than a foid, so if I was to make an educated guess I would say 2 lays during the week and another 4 max over the weekend.

Deregulated sexual marketplace creates a winner-take-all situation... until the losers unite and reintroduce regulation. No extramarital sex. No birth control for unmarried people. Sexual conscription to help the needy.