Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Seriously, Do You See Yourself Visiting This Forum in 10 Years if It continues to Exist?

Seriously, Do You See Yourself Visiting This Forum in 10 Years if It continues to Exist?

• Yes

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
Hombre

Hombre

Banned
-
Given that this forum is plagued with low-effort content, everything has already been discussed to death, and the content is literally, at its essence, the same, ask yourself this question and answer sincerely: do you see yourself visiting this forum (when you are into your 30s, 40s, and 50s) as you do today? Only the ones that are truly blackpilled would vote objectively instead of doing what the majority is doing.

Last edited:
Yes but only occasionally. I'll have to wagecuck at some point.

This forum won’t make it to then and if it does it will probably be due to some cataclysmic shift.

My bones won't change so yes lol

Based on your answers, I can suppose that you are relatively young, right?
Yes I'm 19 but the future is not bright ngl. My low IQ destroyed my life along with deformed face.

I'm in my 30's, things might be the same in my 40's.

No would rope until then

No. If i didnt have offspring in 10 years, id prolly rope or go full Cho in minecraft.

implying that i haven't killed myself and if it still exist then probably

I'm only 18, so I'd say I still have 10+ years of fresh life experiences that are relevant here. So far I'll I've been able to discuss is my experience as a teen, but in the future I'll have the experiences of employment, later life, friends settling down and other things to talk about from the perspective of an incel. If anything stops me from coming her it's likely going to be the forum shutting down or dying from lack of visitors to keep the community running.

What's up. We need the incel uprising to happen soon, then we can post here about fucking our jb waifus in 10 years.
We cannot even come to a consensus over the state of the forum, and you are thinking about a potential beta rebellion?

We cannot even come to a consensus over the state of the forum, and you are thinking about a potential beta rebellion?
We can figure things out in a couple years at most, then take action after that.

What's up. We need the incel uprising to happen soon, then we can post here about fucking our jb waifus in 10 years.
Someday bro, start getting ready with gymaxx.

Yes, fakecel /bluepiller/ropemaxer if you wouldn't.

Yes, fakecel /bluepiller/ropemaxer if you wouldn't.
If we adhere to what the blackpill is, according to many blackpill extremists here, visiting this forum is bluepilled. Not my opinion though.

I would opt out. Like i opted out from incel reddit and r9k.

I would be on BlkPllPres's site by then.

Nope I'll rope before that

Defintely yes, I ain't gonna rope, and even if ascended, I'll remain blackpilled. Chads.co for Life!

I would be on something else which will offer something more advanced than a primitive "rope or cope" or "go kek" mottos.

It is in my destiny to rot here till I die. If this forum continues to exist I'll be here till my last breath.

Being one of the few 2010's users left and being an oldcel around youngcels would be too suifuel I guess

If i’m alive and the site is alive , yes

I honestly need to move on with my life.
There's only so much raging to be done about my situation. Though it's a biological drive, I don't expect it to entirely go away.

Hell fucking no how depressing would that be

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back