Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over seriously considering getting jawlinemaxxing surgery and nose surgerymaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
I need to know what I should be expecting if I get these two surgeries to fix my jawline and nose would it be worth doing? I because some incels who get surgeries like this end up looking even worse than before they got the surgeries because it could stand out too much or you could look off if the surgery gets botched but really its my only option right now because I Hard maxxed everything I could by skincaremaxxing, mewing, diet, exercise, musclemaxxing, stylemaxxing, personality maxxing, everything exept seamaxxing which I never want to do

I have a hook nose that is abnormally large and a long feminine jawline and I have no ability to grow facial hair because of my shitty low testosterone genetics so I cant just hide my jawline by facial hair

for any of you guys that tried surgerymaxxing before was it worth it?

so I know its over but this will be the last thing I do before I full LDAR for the rest of my life

Shave that gross mustache of Yours too

I need to know what I should be expecting if I get these two surgeries to fix my jawline and nose would it be worth doing? I because some incels who get surgeries like this end up looking even worse than before they got the surgeries because it could stand out too much or you could look off if the surgery gets botched but really its my only option right now because I Hard maxxed everything I could by skincaremaxxing, mewing, diet, exercise, musclemaxxing, stylemaxxing, personality maxxing, everything exept seamaxxing which I never want to do

I have a hook nose that is abnormally large and a long feminine jawline and I have no ability to grow facial hair because of my shitty low testosterone genetics so I cant just hide my jawline by facial hair

for any of you guys that tried surgerymaxxing before was it worth it?

so I know its over but this will be the last thing I do before I full LDAR for the rest of my life
nothing will save you

Personally can't even afford getting my severe dentiofacial deformity fixed
Its never begun