Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Serious] Today I Die [Serious]

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Better to reign in hell, than serve in heaven"

In other words its better to be a 5/10 among 2s who look up to you then a 5 among 7s. It makes you feel better about yourself knowing that not only others have it worse than you but also that youre not really a loser irl because youre just larping and actually getting laid irl

People who larp as incels seriously infuraita me and should be banned on sight

That makes sense.

Don’t fucking understand why fakecels are here when they be living productive lives. Sorry but you 8 guys are fucking pathetic and jokes as human, lower than truecels, just the fact that you sit here role playing as virgins makes me laugh.

atmsSuY.gif
giga OOF

How can you judge me by that pic if that pic is extremely low resolution? Like you can see my chin, philtrum and eye area perfectly hahahhahahah.. omfg I don't even know what to think hahahahhaha I can't..

Not only that but I am squinting and angle frauding in that pic
>Like you can see my chin, philtrum, and eye area

News flash, you don’t need to be a perfect Chad to get a GF or someone to love you. Being average (which you look and is better than me and all of us) is not incel. Stop LARPing as a virgin and maybe do something with your life :)

Man you were one of the best users and you had great posts, id hate to see things go like this because of the actions of our own forum members

When are mods going to shut it down? This thread cant be good for business

tries to " expose " fakecels even tho we all knew twisted and weed were fakecels.

also lol @ trying to pin your death on us, your shitty guilt trip doesnt work on me m8. lol @ killing yourself and trying to blame it on fellow lonely virgins.

>Like you can see my chin, philtrum, and eye area

News flash, you don’t need to be a perfect Chad to get a GF or someone to love you. Being average (which you look and is better than me and all of us) is not incel. Stop LARPing as a virgin and maybe do something with your life :)
Somebody does not know about hypergamy.. smh

Status
Not open for further replies.