Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Serious] Today I Die [Serious]

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you arent worser than me. Just go to istanbul(there are very good docs) for hair transplant and youre fine
Well you arent worser than me. Just go to istanbul(there are very good docs) for hair transplant and youre fine
Lmao that shit is extremely expensive and young men can't have transplants anyways. You don't know anything about baldness, it's true hell. I'm way inferior to you because i'm a truecel, you're not and you're wasting your time and easy life on here.

When I suggested that fakecels be banned from this place, I got warned for "persecution"
This place is cucked and will remain that way as long as it lets normies post here.

Such dis

Wtf? I never outwardly said I was a "nice person."

I've always been stern with Fakecels and usually if someone's a cunt, then I'll be a cunt back at them.

Seeing OP this hurt intensified my hate for Fakecels.

he has never verified he is truecel dude. also i think ur a nice guy in general is why i said that; he is tryna get the forum divided

When I suggested that fakecels be banned from this place, I got warned for "persecution"
This place is cucked and will remain that way as long as it lets normies post here.
Fakecels pushed OP into this position.

Lmao that shit is extremely expensive and young men can't have transplants anyways. You don't know anything about baldness, it's true hell. I'm way inferior to you because i'm a truecel, you're not and you're wasting your time and easy life on here.

Are u kidding me? My uncle did thaz in istanbul and he is poor af. You should habe mo problems at that. In turkey they allow many things if thex see money buddy boyo. Trust me. How old are u btw

Don't you see "FaceApp" on the bottom right of my "close up" picture ? Twisted made this morph by stacking 5 hollywood and young filters.

Don't you see "FaceApp" on the bottom right of my "close up" picture ? Twisted made this morph by stacking 5 hollywood and young filters.

Don't you see "FaceApp" on the bottom right of my "close up" picture ? Twisted made this morph by stacking 5 hollywood and young filters.Don't you see "FaceApp" on the bottom right of my "close up" picture ? Twisted made this morph by stacking 5 hollywood and young filters.Don't you see "FaceApp" on the bottom right of my "close up" picture ? Twisted made this morph by stacking 5 hollywood and young filters.Don't you see "FaceApp" on the bottom right of my "close up" picture ? Twisted made this morph by stacking 5 hollywood and young filters.Don't you see "FaceApp" on the bottom right of my "close up" picture ? Twisted made this morph by stacking 5 hollywood and young filters. BLIND FAGGOT. FUCK I AM SO TRIGGERED.

Don't you see "FaceApp" on the bottom right of my "close up" picture ? Twisted made this morph by stacking 5 hollywood and young filters.Don't you see "FaceApp" on the bottom right of my "close up" picture ? Twisted made this morph by stacking 5 hollywood and young filters.Don't you see "FaceApp" on the bottom right of my "close up" picture ? Twisted made this morph by stacking 5 hollywood and young filters. fgt

Also on top of that I got ghosted by this girl yesterday
Screenshot_20180314-084947.jpg

I am judging by your non morphef pic buddy boyo not your faceapp version

Are u kidding me? My uncle did thaz in istanbul and he is poor af. You should habe mo problems at that. In turkey they allow many things if thex see money buddy boyo. Trust me. How old are u btw
Lmao it costs 3000 dollars at least. You know how many YEARS to get that kind of money in a third world country ?

I am judging by your non morphef pic buddy boyo not your faceapp version
How can you judge me by that pic if that pic is extremely low resolution? Like you can see my chin, philtrum and eye area perfectly hahahhahahah.. omfg I don't even know what to think hahahahhaha I can't..

Not only that but I am squinting and angle frauding in that pic

Lmao it costs 3000 dollars at least. You know how many YEARS to get that kind of money in a third world country ?

1000-2000. Dude thats not that much. If you go full on spend mode u would get that in 1 year if you work hard.

If its your biggest problem you should have no problem at investing time and energy in that tbh

@universallyabhorred dont neck yourself because your pics were leaked dumbfuck, ffs it isnt the end of the world.

Also i get what you mean by thinking that some posters like @Weed are fakecels, however they might be legit mentalcels, aka severely autistic/fked in the head, you dont know what goes on in their mind.

@Weed if you are legit LARPing as an incel all this time you should neck yourself btw
But i will give you the benefit of doubt since i thought @Twisted was a fakecel at first but hes just a hardcore mentalcel kek.

@pakicel isnt a fakecel dude, he fked a fkin ugly af hamplanet, I dont count that as fakecel, any1 can fk an obese amputee granny, doesnt mean they arent incel.

Lastly i dont think a 3/10 is the truest truecel, that would be a 1/10.

1000-2000. Dude thats not that much. If you go full on spend mode u would get that in 1 year if you work hard.

If its your biggest problem you should have no problem at investing time and energy in that tbh
Dude its no less than 3000 dollars and people here don't earn more than 150-200 a month and that includes the cost of living and rent and everything. If i worked without a degree and i won't get more than 100 dollars a month at best. You know nothing about how people in third world live.

How can you judge me by that pic if that pic is extremely low resolution? Like you can see my chin, philtrum and eye area perfectly hahahhahahah.. omfg I don't even know what to think hahahahhaha I can't..

Not only that but I am squinting and angle frauding in that pic

I have seen the pic in perfect resolution but never knew that u were the guy. Now i understand why u were bragging all the time in discord. I always thought that it was sarcastic.. sad

Dude its no less than 3000 dollars and people here don't earn more than 150-200 a month and that includes the cost of living and rent and everything. If i worked without a degree and i won't get more than 100 dollars a month at best. You know nothing about how people in third world live.
>third world
>live

You misspelled "live" wrong.

http://www.averagesalarysurvey.com/egypt

I have seen the pic in perfect resolution but never knew that u were the guy. Now i understand why u were bragging all the time in discord. I always thought that it was sarcastic.. sad
What do you mean I was bragging? How?
when I will be tired of people calling me a fakecel I am just gonna take a vid of myself in motion so you could stfu. Call me fakecel more please.

when I will be tired of people calling me a fakecel I am just gonna take a vid of myself in motion so you could stfu. Call me fakecel more please.
Come on I wanna see the video. Your a fakecel bla bla bla.
Vid when?

By talking about your matches on tinder etc.

Do it pls and u will get instantly fakecel tag tbh.

might be an attentionwhore post but I hope you don't do anything stupid op

Come on I wanna see the video. Your a fakecel bla bla bla.
Vid when?
I said I will make it when I am gonna be tired of people calling me fakecel due to looks. I am just enjoying the moment. :))) so please more <3 <3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LMAOOO you really don't know nothing about third world, do you ? Dude that's complete bullshit to the point that it's hilarious. 60% of people in Egypt don't earn more than 150 dollars a day, that if they even found a job kek.

I have facts bro. Tell me if the site is bullshit and i will look for other sources

By talking about your matches on tinder etc.

Do it pls and u will get instantly fakecel tag tbh.
The only matches I talked about are Thai matches from fucking Thailand.. or any other country. I had tinder plus so I was going into different locations with fellow discord users and discussing where we would swipe.

Fakecels should leave. It makes no sense to post here if you get laid.

The only matches I talked about are Thai matches from fucking Thailand.. or any other country. I had tinder plus so I was going into different locations with fellow discord users and discussing where we would swipe.

Still some ethnic incels cant even get matches there because they are not white and that makes ethnics like me more mad tbh

Whatever, i am sure there are a few white jbs with petite ass that i would match with your pics. You are one of the biggest trolls of this forum tbh although i like you

Okay, i'm lying and i CHOOSE to be a bald guy in his early 20's.

I was talking about the average salary. I believe that u are balding and suffering because of that and i am realy sorry since my cousin was mad sad and angry about going bald although he was already 30. I can imagine how ure suffering kinda

Which nw are u? Is it completely over or do u habe chances with finasteride or monoxidil

arent you like a 5/10 and 19 kek?
One of the only KVs at my school,no social life (LDAR all day), I'm now a 4/10 due to my lack of sleep and lifestyle choices and I am below average height.

I already gave up tbh

Reminder why you never befriend or talk to other incels, family.

Niggas asked me numerous times to join this discord. Just fkn lol

Still some ethnic incels cant even get matches there because they are not white and that makes ethnics like me more mad tbh

Whatever, i am sure there are a few white jbs with petite ass that i would match with your pics. You are one of the biggest trolls of this forum tbh although i like you

Proof that some ethnic incels can't get matches there.. PROOF, I need PROOF.. Even curries go to Thailand.. Watch "Thailand street walking" on YouTube and you will see a lot of curries. You can also test a tinder with some curry. Of course he would get less matches than a white guy but he would still get matches and MSGED first.
I'm not trolling... If I was trolling, I would shitpost and every thread would be shitpost.

One of the only KVs at my school,no social life (LDAR all day), I'm now a 4/10 due to my lack of sleep and lifestyle choices and I am below average height.

I already gave up tbh

Well you have 5.9k posts so you has something going for you kek.
You might be higher than a 4/10 you could ask some1 to rate you tbh.

Proof that some ethnic incels can't get matches there.. PROOF, I need PROOF.. Even curries go to Thailand.. Watch "Thailand street walking" on YouTube and you will see a lot of curries. You can also test a tinder with some curry. Of course he would get less matches than a white guy but he would still get matches and MSGED first.
I'm not trolling... If I was trolling, I would shitpost and every thread would be shitpost.

Cmon dude dont troll, you know that ethnics are fked compared to whites, we cant get shit in asia, and you know it.

Cmon dude dont troll, you know that ethnics are fked compared to whites, we cant get shit in asia, and you know it.
I am too scared of doxxing.And there is no point because my depression already won

I was talking about the average salary. I believe that u are balding and suffering because of that and i am realy sorry since my cousin was mad sad and angry about going bald although he was already 30. I can imagine how ure suffering kinda

Which nw are u? Is it completely over or do u habe chances with finasteride or monoxidil
I'm NW2 but diffuse thinning to the point that i can't even style my hair because my scalp is showing. I'm hoping on finasteride next week tho, but if it doesn't work, i'll chemically castrate myself to stop baldness.

I am too scared of doxxing.And there is no point because my depression already won
I wonder how "depressed" would you people be if you were in my shoes.

Doxxing is idd quite scary, however there are some ppl on here you can trust with your pic i think(like me).
Ive never put a pic of me online, but asked some ppl here to rate my pics, havent been doxxed(yet)LuL.

Glad to see you went from depressed to angry kek.
Low inhib midget egyptiancel

Nah, I want proof first.
I had proof of stblackopscel getting msged first in Asia.. but ethnics do not wanna give proof they don't get matches in Asia. I wonder why..

Well I won't tell my full story here but let's say that I am chronically physically ill. I had to spend an insane amount of money on surgeries.

This is not pain olympics

I have to wait several years until it's fixed

Last edited:
Nah, I want proof first.
I had proof of stblackopscel getting msged first in Asia.. but ethnics do not wanna give proof they get matches in Asia. I wonder why..

here you go; as shown in the study below both white women and asian women despise ethnics;

racisswhitewomen.png

I highly doubt that an ugly curry would have a higher match rate than 1%. Stop that. You know exactly that brown guys have no chances in thailand on tinder.

And yea you can aee curries on the street because they are looking for hookers whereas you dont need to arrange a hooker since u get free pussy by tinder

That's not a Thai tinder experiment.

Its as close as you are going to get to a scientific test of how asian/white/etc women view ethnics.
There are no studies on specifically thailand, but one can assume that they also dont like ethnics based on the results of this study.

I don't even blame you man. Hope you don't kill yourself but I understand why you would. This site is filled to the brim with faggots I would glady kill and I can't even imagine how cancerous they act on Discord. I think I'm done with this place.

I don't even blame you man. Hope you don't kill yourself but I understand why you would. This site is filled to the brim with faggots I would glady kill and I can't even imagine how cancerous they act on Discord. I think I'm done with this place.
There is nowhere else to go

funny as fuck tbh this low iq shit would only work here

We need to get rid of the blackpilled normie rule ASAP.

Don't you see "FaceApp" on the bottom right of my "close up" picture ? Twisted made this morph by stacking 5 hollywood and young filters.Don't you see "FaceApp" on the bottom right of my "close up" picture ? Twisted made this morph by stacking 5 hollywood and young filters.Don't you see "FaceApp" on the bottom right of my "close up" picture ? Twisted made this morph by stacking 5 hollywood and young filters.Don't you see "FaceApp" on the bottom right of my "close up" picture ? Twisted made this morph by stacking 5 hollywood and young filters.Don't you see "FaceApp" on the bottom right of my "close up" picture ? Twisted made this morph by stacking 5 hollywood and young filters. BLIND FAGGOT. FUCK I AM SO TRIGGERED.

Don't you see "FaceApp" on the bottom right of my "close up" picture ? Twisted made this morph by stacking 5 hollywood and young filters.Don't you see "FaceApp" on the bottom right of my "close up" picture ? Twisted made this morph by stacking 5 hollywood and young filters.Don't you see "FaceApp" on the bottom right of my "close up" picture ? Twisted made this morph by stacking 5 hollywood and young filters. fgt

Also on top of that I got ghosted by this girl yesterday
Screenshot_20180314-084947.jpg
>Leeds
Lol she lives quite close to me haha.

Don’t fucking understand why fakecels are here when they be living productive lives. Sorry but you 8 guys are fucking pathetic and jokes as human, lower than truecels, just the fact that you sit here role playing as virgins makes me laugh.

atmsSuY.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.