Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Serious thread: I'll suicide soon, most probably this week. I'm done, I don't want to suffer anymore. I can't bear this pain.

Typical youngcel trait. His balls dropped like yesterday and he already wants to rope. Wait until youre at least 30 to even start thinking about it

Realizing that I'll never get affection from girls... not having sex for first time with a girl who actually loves and cares about me. Can't hold a job due to my below average IQ... just, nothing.

I'll do it; no more buts. If I was low inhib like some inkwells, I'd try and make a worldwide news heading about myself just to be remembered by you, and hated by many other people all around the planet. So, my fate is ending up in the 2022 suicide statistics.

And this is for women and females out there lurking here: it's your fault ignoring me even though I was a normal guy, even some of you using me and leading me on just to realize months later that ACTUALLY you ridiculized me behind your friends.

I'm 23 and been alone most of my life. I'll end this pain once and for all.
rest in peace

Realizing that I'll never get affection from girls... not having sex for first time with a girl who actually loves and cares about me. Can't hold a job due to my below average IQ... just, nothing.

I'll do it; no more buts. If I was low inhib like some inkwells, I'd try and make a worldwide news heading about myself just to be remembered by you, and hated by many other people all around the planet. So, my fate is ending up in the 2022 suicide statistics.

And this is for women and females out there lurking here: it's your fault ignoring me even though I was a normal guy, even some of you using me and leading me on just to realize months later that ACTUALLY you ridiculized me behind your friends.

I'm 23 and been alone most of my life. I'll end this pain once and for all.
Do not kill yourself. I can get you a girlfriend.