Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Serious thread: I'll suicide soon, most probably this week. I'm done, I don't want to suffer anymore. I can't bear this pain.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Realizing that I'll never get affection from girls... not having sex for first time with a girl who actually loves and cares about me. Can't hold a job due to my below average IQ... just, nothing.

I'll do it; no more buts. If I was low inhib like some inkwells, I'd try and make a worldwide news heading about myself just to be remembered by you, and hated by many other people all around the planet. So, my fate is ending up in the 2022 suicide statistics.

And this is for women and females out there lurking here: it's your fault ignoring me even though I was a normal guy, even some of you using me and leading me on just to realize months later that ACTUALLY you ridiculized me behind your friends.

I'm 23 and been alone most of my life. I'll end this pain once and for all.

See you when? @NoLooksNoLife

Incels.is is my only family. You made me laugh, even getting angry about mundane things... but after all, you've been always here, although it's been almost a year.

Give it a month and then re-assess.

KYS FUCKING BITCH ENJOY DEMONS RAPING YOUR FILTHY ASS WITH PITCHFORKS IN HELL FOR ETERNITY IF YOU DON´T WANT TO BLOW YOURSELF UP IN CROWD OR SEX HAVERS FOR GREAT INCEL EMPIRE JUST MAKE tERrorist STRIKE TO SHOW THEM real jokER (in video game)
I'm sorry, Commander Sneir.

If you're contemplating based on impulse, then it's not worth it.

go about another way with this situation at hand.

Give it a month and then re-assess.
I'm having second thoughts about that, but I can't bear this pain anymore. I feel pain all over my body, I can't even walk properly sometimes... I feel like I'm rotting. i can even smell my rotten meat.

Realizing that I'll never get affection from girls... not having sex for first time with a girl who actually loves and cares about me. Can't hold a job due to my below average IQ... just, nothing.

I'll do it; no more buts. If I was low inhib like some inkwells, I'd try and make a worldwide news heading about myself just to be remembered by you, and hated by many other people all around the planet. So, my fate is ending up in the 2022 suicide statistics.

And this is for women and females out there lurking here: it's your fault ignoring me even though I was a normal guy, even some of you using me and leading me on just to realize months later that ACTUALLY you ridiculized me behind your friends.

Good luck. It's your decision and no shame in it.

I'm having second thoughts about that, but I can't bear this pain anymore. I feel pain all over my body, I can't even walk properly sometimes... I feel like I'm rotting. i can even smell my rotten meat.
Go to sleep

If I had a girlfriend or the IQ required to go to trade school, nothing of this would happen anytime soon. At least I'm hoping of reincarnation as good looking guy and/or NT maxxed to oblivion.

If you're contemplating based on impulse, then it's not worth it.
This, do not do it because you're feeling bad at the moment. I was feeling the same way the other day and considering blowing my brains out. You need to think rationally whether suicide is the best option.

If it won't hurt to live a bit longer and see how things go you should wait. If you have any family, friends, pets who might miss you maybe think of them. But if you have none of that and nothing to look forward to then perhaps it's time to call it quits.

time to call it quits
I don't see any alternative, whether it's trade school or ... what jobs? 2 years and so far 0 jobs. STEM is out of the question due to failing miserably with a slightly below average IQ. Same with studying.

Friends... friends could help me? Yes, by not feeling alone and having things to do... and not the internet ones since it'd be the same as being lonely... although if I HAD FRIENDS, my below average looks won't help me either way. I just want affection, affection that I've never experienced.

This, and my mom and dad. I'd bring them along with me if I was that really sadistic and low inhibited crazy guy.
That's basically all I have too and that's why I don't do it yet. If my parents and dog both died it would be very appealing to pull the trigger. But that's reason enough not to do it, for now.

I don't see any alternative, whether it's trade school or ... what jobs? 2 years and so far 0 jobs. STEM is out of the question due to failing miserably with a slightly below average IQ. Same with studying.
You can't get into trade school? Here they will let literal retards into it.

Here they will let literal retards into it.
I'm thinking I'm way below in the IQ department. Perhaps 73 or 70 like Forrest Gump. When I say i always fail tests, I don't joke about it. That's why I've dropped out of pre-college during the first weeks.

dont its not worth it
I don't want to take antipsychotics or go in a killing spree. I just want this pain to cease. Imagine waking up everyday... BORED, with PAIN for no fucking reason... waking up, feeling pain, going to bed... all over and over again. Being NEET without copes is hell, IT'S LITERALLY HELL.

JBW. Hit the Philippines.
I don't have money for that, I'm Southern European. It's like being NT but being born in the middle of a post-apocalyptic world with no people left besides your mom. Or being white and spawning in the Moon with no people around.

Asgard the Fatcel, at least your IQ is ten times higher than Sneir's IQ. It could be worse.

I made a pact with myself... I will resist until I'm 30, if I don't ascend by then, I'm out of this clown world.

You are 23, you might still have a chance in life. Too early to give up imo.

I don't have money for that, I'm Southern European. It's like being NT but being born in the middle of a post-apocalyptic world with no people left besides your mom. Or being white and spawning in the Moon with no people around.
Brutal. I wish you the very best luck. Even if you commit suicide it's your choice although I hope it's not painful.

Do it now, if you can do it this week you can do it today, stop being a pussy

You won't kill yourself but that's besides the point. I think you'll find soon enough you will start adapting to your life circumstances. There is no point ending your life when you have a healthy body. The only time it makes sense to kill yourself is when you start pushing 40 and your health begins declining rapidly.

see you tomorrow

I understand your pain. I hope you can reincarnate into a high iq NTmaxxed chad.

ThERe are other solutions

If I were you I'd starve myself to near death, record my weight then have one final favorite meal and shoot myself in the head.

Incels.is is my only family. You made me laugh, even getting angry about mundane things... but after all, you've been always here, although it's been almost a year.
:feelsbadman: this place is a good refuge though. Only reason I'm still alive at all tbh. It made me a lot better and helped me deal with life. Hope you change your mind just because I dont like seeing brocels rope. But I understand why people do

Hope you change your mind
I won't, for now. I don't want my parents to collapse and force them to even consider suicide. They've struggled to raise me, so I don't want them to lose their only reason although I'm the only inkwell in the family... they've showed me love like no one else.

I won't, for now. I don't want my parents to collapse and force them to even consider suicide. They've struggled to raise me, so I don't want them to lose their only reason although I'm the only inkwell in the family... they've showed me love like no one else.
That's still a reason atleast so thats good

Please don't rope, Time for the caliphate to become a real entity hasn't gone out. Will you end it all and have a final kowtow to westoid degenerate normies or be with jihadi bros killing off the infidels for good?
You must have to live to outlast these piece of scums. Fuck what they think. Bunch of faggots they are. Stand above and rise up for yourself.

Last edited: