Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [SERIOUS] The BBC hit piece will focus on...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
1) Misogyny (That's a given)
2) The radical feminist "entitlement" narrative that we supposedly believe were owed sex.
3) Homophobia
4) AntiSemitism
5) Calls to arms glorification of violence
6) Psychobabble dismissive of the :blackpill:

More. I'll include.

It will focus on delusional autists who cannot coherently discuss the blackpill.

they'll probably say we encourage suicide

i want to see catcuckman sperg out

Damn, so much attention these days. First the reveal of StBagelcel, and now we're probably gonna have bluepillers in the 1000s after this documentary airs.

The most major thing:

> here is the huge article on blackpill with links to corresponding researches
> did not read lol / tl;dr hurrr durrr I am stupid inquel

Normalfags have attention span of a goldfish, srsly.

You think that maybe fairy tale scenario like Avatar/District 9 could persuade normalfags that nobody wants to be an incel. But nooooo... we already have such sci-fi scenario IRL as female-to-male trannies. It still doesn't ring a bell.

7) catfishman23

8) White supremacy despite a large number of Incels being ethnic.

It's A BBC3 thing (catch-up only) at 10pm on a Sunday, meaning that people will only be able to really see it on Monday onwards, after which it will sink under the other programs. The thing I wonder the most is just how they're going to get enough visuals for an hour of television.

7) Incels who have left the community
8) Relationship experts
9) law enforcement agencies
10) ad hoc.

1) Misogyny (That's a given)
2) The radical feminist "entitlement" narrative that we supposedly believe were owed sex.
3) Homophobia
4) AntiSemitism
5) Calls to arms glorification of violence
6) Psychobabble dismissive of the :blackpill:

More. I'll include.
it probably won't be genuine or in good faith. i'll be surprised if it's a balanced take.

they'll probably say we encourage suicide
their are larpers on here with ill intent who may indeed just try to cause harm with their posts to this community.

they won't be interested in distinguishing serious posters from larpers like that one guy who was trannymaxxing and making up longwinded stories.

fingers crossed for trannymaxxing being included in the "maxxing" index.

11) Racism (only whites can be racist & misogynistic etc)
12) Self hating ethnics
13) Transphobia.

14) body dysophoria
15) Self hating misandry

I'll post as I see how they come up. This is turning out to be a game of bingo though.

they might actually just tell us that it's over and laugh in our faces. most men are beaten down and have paypig genes. it wouldn't make much of a difference at this point.

16)Weeb/Anime/E Gaming etc aka Incel culture.

17) Finally Alana...

From what I can see here they only focus on points:
1, 2, 5, 6 & 17

Getting lazy I see.

Just a reminder the so called "entitlement heteronormativity" argument is used by radical feminist lipstick lesbians & bull/butch dukes to try & engineer homosexuality in us by only trying to impede heterosexual sex for us through a number of nefarious ways.

Catfishman was a normie who had sex with 35 women in his heyday which he mocked & berated other Incels with.

At least one of their examples are what we'd term a fakecel larper.

They don't discuss anything that we aren't prepared to counter. Their game of tennis is quite boring actually.

They will never tell our side of the story. It always begins with our misogyny, but never how we became angry males.

They will never tell our side of the story. It always begins with our misogyny, but never how we became angry males.

That's a given. Everybody knows that the BBC are trash though. Time to pull the plug on their licensing fee.

I was going to make a post that included all the numbers of description. But it got too long and I just want to ldar.

The amount of times I've had to hear the "entitlement" argument drives me insane. Does anyone here honestly think they deserve some supermodel? For me its just a natural rage instead of bowing my head and knowing my place as a human that was born without a chance in the sex competition.

Big British Cucks jfl

We need less exposure on his, don't need normies to attack us and make broad observations.

Big British Cucks jfl

We need less exposure on his, don't need normies to attack us and make broad observations.

Actually we need more. We also need more articles & sources on the wiki.

Normies (the sane, sensible, reasonable & rational ones) can actually see their nonsense for what it really is.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back