Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Serious] I can't FUCKING STAND "mentalcels"

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
No, I'm not talking about people who are genuinely fucked in the head and struggle to function. But rather faggots who come on here for a validation fix and spam their face everywhere (which no legitimate user would do).

I'm tolerant of the blackpilled normie rule as long as if they don't shit on genuine uggos through subtle brags (for validation) and contribute positivley. Having a good face and posting it IS A HUMBLEBRAG. They know exactly what they're doing spamming it on discord, etc. just trying to tease with their MASSIVE advantage. They're just bored and here for "LE mEmEs XDDDDDDDDDD" and constantly spam about "NT" "NT" "NT" instead of complaining about their looks.... Now why don't they complain about the looks? BECAUSE THEY HAVE THEM! ALL YOU NEED TO GET LAID.

JFL at how I'll get
called "normie scum" for going to the mall, running track, joining clubs, and approaching/chatting by "mentalcels" who never approached one female in their life. Some fuckers have the potential and willingly squander it by sitting on here and don't even contribute anything to the conversation.

I know 5~ people here (who shall remain anonymous) that are legit mentalcels. Being scared of women doesn't compare to what they suffer from.

THERE IS ONE USER IN PARTICULAR that EVERYONE SHOULD ADD TO THEIR IGNORE LIST.

Imagine unironically thinking a 7/10 tallfag should be considered the same as a 3/10 genuine uggo turbomanlet jfl. Might as well toss out the entire premise of looks being king. NEVERMIND YOUR LOOKS, IT'S BECAUSE UR SCARED TO TALK TO WOMEN, SO YOU BELONG HERE MR. MENTALCEL. DON'T BOTHER TRYING! EVEN THOUGH YOU MOG MOST MEN IN YOUR AREA!

"I'm scared of girls guys! I am tall and good looking but, pweaseeee let me in XXXDDDD. I am based and blackpilled :333"

Fuck off. :smonk:

/rant Let's see who belongs here jfl.

I love how your cuck ass claimed to put me on ignore while you spent hours posting about me :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

You can get approached by women somewhat often and still be a mental incel in extreme circumstances. You underestimate the life-long effect of trauma. If you act like an abused dog, you'll be treated like an abused dog. Normies have no mercy.

I wonder who:shock:
Number 40 something on my ignore list.
You already know he is an egdecel :lul::lul::lul: just like bubdududub now or whatever the fuck his name was a year ago :lul::lul::lul:
You can get approached by women somewhat often and still be a mental incel in extreme circumstances. You underestimate the effect of trauma. If you act like an abused dog, you'll be treated like an abused dog. Normies have no mercy.
Just dont. No point. Theyll keep me on their minds no matter what. Fuck them

No, I'm not talking about people who are genuinely fucked in the head and struggle to function. But rather faggots who come on here for a validation fix and spam their face everywhere (which no legitimate user would do).

I'm tolerant of the blackpilled normie rule as long as if they don't shit on genuine uggos through subtle brags (for validation) and contribute positivley. Having a good face and posting it IS A HUMBLEBRAG. They know exactly what they're doing spamming it on discord, etc. just trying to tease with their MASSIVE advantage. They're just bored and here for "LE mEmEs XDDDDDDDDDD" and constantly spam about "NT" "NT" "NT" instead of complaining about their looks.... Now why don't they complain about the looks? BECAUSE THEY HAVE THEM! ALL YOU NEED TO GET LAID.

JFL at how I'll get
called "normie scum" for going to the mall, running track, joining clubs, and approaching/chatting by "mentalcels" who never approached one female in their life. Some fuckers have the potential and willingly squander it by sitting on here and don't even contribute anything to the conversation.

I know 5~ people here (who shall remain anonymous) that are legit mentalcels. Being scared of women doesn't compare to what they suffer from.

THERE IS ONE USER IN PARTICULAR that EVERYONE SHOULD ADD TO THEIR IGNORE LIST.

Imagine unironically thinking a 7/10 tallfag should be considered the same as a 3/10 genuine uggo turbomanlet jfl. Might as well toss out the entire premise of looks being king. NEVERMIND YOUR LOOKS, IT'S BECAUSE UR SCARED TO TALK TO WOMEN, SO YOU BELONG HERE MR. MENTALCEL. DON'T BOTHER TRYING! EVEN THOUGH YOU MOG MOST MEN IN YOUR AREA!

"I'm scared of girls guys! I am tall and good looking but, pweaseeee let me in XXXDDDD. I am based and blackpilled :333"

Fuck off. :smonk:

/rant Let's see who belongs here jfl.
Good looking + non NT = still incel

20% Bullying making fun of other incels
You can get approached by women somewhat often and still be a mental incel in extreme circumstances. You underestimate the effect of trauma. If you act like an abused dog, you'll be treated like an abused dog. Normies have no mercy.
If you're approached fuck off.
Having a good face and posting it IS A HUMBLEBRAG.
I love how your cuck ass claimed to put me on ignore while you spent hours posting about me :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.
View attachment 551387
My point proven clearly.

I am dying of laughter at how hard you failed in life, so much wasted potential.
Good looking + non NT = still incel
Joined Dec 16, 2021 Posts 57 Online 11h 7m

Sorry, I don't speak newfag. :feelsLSD:

I am dying of laughter at how hard you failed in life, so much wasted potential.
Making fun of other incels on this forum is now allowed huh :lul::lul::lul::lul: @Fat Link @Robtical thoughts?

I agree. Maybe it's just some kind of trolling?

Based thread, should be pinned. :smonk:
All self-professed "mentalcels" are fakecels: most of them aren't even diagnosed for anything serious and want attention.
They know exactly what they're doing spamming it on discord, etc.
Gigafakecel trait: having an active discord account. :yes:

who else high af rn :feelsLSD:

>[Ragefuel]
>Writes essay being mad at me and wanting me gone
>Worshiping and mirin me
>"Dying of laughter"
Fag :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yeah it does get boring hearing about muh NT shit by actual 6+ guys.

Back on Lookism I eventually just got used to the bragging assholes on there and pretended like they didn't exist or called them out. Basically you are bragging if you show your face repeatedly -- no other way to put it.

I have been around for 4+ years (not on here but Lookism and Braincels/lurking) and never have I posted a picture of myself because I am not someone who needs to show off to others in a fucking place like this of all places in life.

Like incels already have a terrible rap in the world, so why in the fuck would one want to PERMANENTLY be associated with this (through endless face posting and validation and etc.) with their IRL likeness affected by it potentially as well?

I can't fathom these people who do this, like Zyros even did here, and need to "hang around" but cannot go long without shoving their face in to try and mog others/outrank them/etc. Even those who post "for ratings" seem dumb because LIFE RATES YOU. I know my life is shit because my looks aren't good enough. Why do I need to shovel my face in to everyone? What is to gain?

Simple: bragging, mental, validation seeking moggers/scum who love when others know their place/potential compared to them. A fair amount of incels even posted on Lookism/Looksmax/etc. yet better looking guys who actually have gotten laid act as if they were incels on there because they went a fucking month without sex only.

But who cares at this point ... Focus on the truth and ignore the idiots. I mean I don't use the ignore function but just saying you can hover past stupid threads and go to the more based/insightful/etc. ones.... That is what I do anyways.

Last edited:
This isn’t even a 2021 problem, this is just a recent problem. I was banned for joking around too much and being a retard in other situations. This was only in late July. Nowadays we have people openly saying girls are interested in them but because of “muh mental issues” they can’t into a relationship.

View attachment 551389
there you have it boys, we can have chads on the forum but since they’re scared of girls, they are allowed here:feelskek:

a 5’5 currycel who tried his hardest to get a girl but would always be ridiculed=6’3 white guy who looks like a model and has girls talk to him and tease him
How do you decide who’s good looking enough to get banned? Do you sit around with the other tards and calculate the average time it takes for all of you to get boners?

there you have it boys, we can have chads on the forum but since they’re scared of girls, they are allowed here:feelskek:
Over. :feelsclown:

We need a face check for every user on this site to see if they're fakecel or not, aw jeez now i'm sounding like a glownigger :feelsLSD:

How do you decide who’s good looking enough to get banned? Do you sit around with the other tards and calculate the average time it takes for all of you to get boners?
Here you are with your infiltrator logic. How is assessing that someone has good facial aesthetics gay?
I am geniunely fucked in the head. I struggle to function both in social interactions/relationship matters and in pretty much every other area in life. I haven't been here for long at all but I have yet to see someone as mentally ill as me while still retaining a humane look irl, so I doubt I mog anyone mentally here. Obviously it's not the only reason I am here, but hey:panties:
in that case you belong here. You aren't just scared lol.

Dont mind this retarded newcel. According to his own logic he is a fakecel too. His face even got leaked here and people spammed it, now he wants to gatekeep like he is some kind of OG. Fucking retarded young hypocrite.

Things with fakecels or failed normies is when they offer you "im sorry" and "i know how its feels" is empty words, they cant know because they never lived through it, like foids virtue signaling.

Here you are with your infiltrator logic. How is assessing that someone has good facial aesthetics gay?

in that case you belong here. You aren't just scared lol.
Lol when someone I joindatemog calls me an infiltrator. You can assess facial aesthetics to an extent but after that it gets blurry and subjective. People here were calling that Romanian sperg that joined yesterday a Chad. It just wouldn’t work. If someone says they’re not getting their dicks wet without paying, take their word for it. They’ll probably brag eventually anyway.

Dont mind this retarded newcel. According to his own logic he is a fakecel too. His face even got leaked here and people spammed it, now he wants to gatekeep like he is some kind of OG. Fucking retarded young hypocrite.
God damn lol, he’s trying to fit in now. How cute.

Is this a mentalcel to you?

10491194 888103494537488 2426967698145808808 n

Anxious S.R.B was walking around behind him.

Last edited:
>[Ragefuel]
>Writes essay being mad at me and wanting me gone
>Worshiping and mirin me
>"Dying of laughter"
Fag :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Keep posting here, waste your time.

He is 5'8 and in a white majority area. You are 5 inches taller with better face.

Keep posting here, waste your time.

He is 5'8 and in a white majority area. You are 5 inches taller with better face.
Somewhat good face and NT..doesnt have the NT falio. So fakecel.

Yeah it does get boring hearing about muh NT shit by actual 6+ guys.

Back on Lookism I eventually just got used to the bragging assholes on there and pretended like they didn't exist or called them out. Basically you are bragging if you show your face repeatedly -- no other way to put it.

I have been around for 4+ years (not on here but Lookism and Braincels/lurking) and never have I posted a picture of myself because I am not someone who needs to show off to others in a fucking place like this of all places in life.

Like incels already have a terrible rap in the world, so why in the fuck would one want to PERMANENTLY be associated with this (through endless face posting and validation and etc.) with their IRL likeness affected by it potentially as well?

I can't fathom these people who do this, like Zyros even did here, and need to "hang around" but cannot go long without shoving their face in to try and mog others/outrank them/etc. Even those who post "for ratings" seem dumb because LIFE RATES YOU. I know my life is shit because my looks aren't good enough. Why do I need to shovel my face in to everyone? What is to gain?

Simple: bragging, mental, validation seeking moggers/scum who love when others know their place/potential compared to them. A fair amount of incels even posted on Lookism/Looksmax/etc. yet better looking guys who actually have gotten laid act as if they were incels on there because they went a fucking month without sex only.

But who cares at this point ... Focus on the truth and ignore the idiots. I mean I don't use the ignore function but just saying you can hover past stupid threads and go to the more based/insightful/etc. ones.... That is what I do anyways.
^^^^ legit. I have never shown my (subpar) face out of respect for people who are REALLY fucked. Also don't want le doxx.

You can get approached by women somewhat often and still be a mental incel in extreme circumstances. You underestimate the life-long effect of trauma. If you act like an abused dog, you'll be treated like an abused dog. Normies have no mercy.
Please god somebody ban this nigga

mentalcels dont exist. if ur good looking females will approach you regardless of what you do. if you have to work on "personality" to begin with, you never even had a chance.

mentalcels dont exist. if ur good looking females will approach you regardless of what you do. if you have to work on "personality" to begin with, you never even had a chance.
Joined Apr 23, 2018 Posts 3,294 Online 48d 21h 54

The og has spoken.
Please god somebody ban this nigga
let him waste his time here.

Yes and once they see you act like an abused dog they’ll unnaproach you and perhaps even tell people you tried raping them.

I’m not NT at all:feelskek:

Almost everyone I see is white, not ethnic girls but the ones I see are thirsty for white Normans:feelshaha:
You could also be lying about your height for all i know

Joined Apr 23, 2018 Posts 3,294 Online 48d 21h 54

The og has spoken.

let him waste his time here.
I’m actually on a yacht right now with A couple of Stacys on my lap. I’m just here on an incel forum to get a break from all the slaying.

Yes and once they see you act like an abused dog they’ll unnaproach you and perhaps even tell people you tried raping them.
I never understood why people think socializing is like rocket science. its not that deep. All you need to do is observe how normies talk and replicate it in your own way.

Ive been doing this for nearly 10 years. And despite all the female friends ive made, not a single one was ever sexually attracted to me.

Almost everyone I see is white, not ethnic girls but the ones I see are thirsty for white Normans:feelshaha:
Brutal shit. I walk outside and get height/facemogged by 80% of men I see.
I’m actually on a yacht right now with A couple of Stacys on my lap. I’m just here on an incel forum to get a break from all the slaying.
I don't have much of a problem with you. You seem like a nice person, but you shouldn't dismiss the major advantage you have over others here. You are 5 inches taller than me and therefore better. Being NT does matter to some extent, but not as important as looks are.

I never understood why people think socializing is like rocket science. its not that deep. All you need to do is observe how normies talk and replicate it in your own way.

Ive been doing this for nearly 10 years. And despite all the female friends ive made, not a single one was ever sexually attracted to me.
Different people have different upbringings and experiences. If you were put in my shoes, you’d be an assburger just like me.
Brutal shit. I walk outside and get height/facemogged by 80% of men I see.

I don't have much of a problem with you. You seem like a nice person, but you shouldn't dismiss the major advantage you have over others here. You are 5 inches taller than me and therefore better. Being NT does matter to some extent, but not as important as looks are.
I agree that looks matter more overall. I also agree that “being a little shy” is not mentalceldom and it’ll be seen as cute if you have the looks.
That’s not me though. My social development has been fucked in every single way since I was born. Not trying to write a sob story though but i’ll leave it at that. I’m an incel like any other KKHV here.

I agree that looks matter more overall. I also agree that “being a little shy” is not mentalceldom and it’ll be seen as cute if you have the looks.
That’s not me though. My social development has been fucked in every single way since I was born. Not trying to write a sob story though but i’ll leave it at that. I’m an incel like any other KKHV here.
Thanks. Glad you don't parade youself around like others. I'm not here for piety Olympics, just don't like people too scared to leave their basements.

Nope I have made it clear that I am a firm believer of height>face many times and I have been vocal about my dislike of tallfags
Im a height >face believer too despite being 6'1. And for all i know it could be larp and projection.

@mentalcel lol

>bluepilled

you’re the one saying an ATTRACTIVE man is incel because of being non NT
If you think that looks theory isn't universal, then you're the one that's bluepilled.
I am speaking from experience, I am average looking as puberty fucked me up but when I was younger I was chad tier for my age, I was both taller than all the other guys in my grade and better looking facially than them, but this never helped me get laid, I never got anything I'm a khhv who rots all day as NT is most important where I live, it might not be the same where you guys live but to say it doesn't matter is bluepilled

If you think that looks theory isn't universal, then you're the one that's bluepilled.
Looks theory is universal.
Looks> everything else.
But still other shit matters. And im not goodlooking enough to overcome my falios.