Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Serious] How can I be a more litigious person?

N

number_one_incel

Greycel
I feel like if I posted this anywhere else on the web I'd be shunned, except for here.
I really would like to start to sue for anything, so I am wondering how can I get started?

Like say I fall inside a store because they don't have the wet floor sign, what do I do? Do I stay
on the ground? What if I can physically get up but I feel I might have whiplash and that might
lower my case?

You don't get whiplash from falling. Mention neck pain and demand an ambulance be called. Don't get up until you are assessed, the ambulance people might move you keeping your head still. You'll want to actually try injure yourself to some extent so you have an injury report to get.

Contact the store etc mention medical costs etc. Very unlikely to work though.

Begin by studying logic and mathematical reasoning, then study your nations laws to the fucking TEETH.

Record every interaction you have with everybody.

Wait for them to fuck up.

Sue with video evidence.

Having lawsuits that take 2-4 years is not worth it and is just a hassle.

This is super risky and probably won't work, but you should either fake a back or neck injury as those are hard(er) to prove. Basically you're going to have to legitimately get or get close to hurt for it to be believable.