Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Señor Garnica Kitty, posting fake conversations with alts you made on IncelTear isn't going to get you dinero.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
Nobody is attracted to your wife. I get that Genesis was probably sex-trafficked to you, but that doesn't mean she's in any way attractive. If you think anyone is going to believe that incels are paying for pictures of her when they could pay for pictures from the 99.9% of all other women who are more attractive than her, you're higher than Genesis's hairline.

Advertisement ad-popularity is laughably desperate.

I saw his wife’s cooter for free and I’m not impressed.

But a nigga gotta make bread, shitposting on IT ain’t paying the bills.

Last edited:
Damn bruh IT niggas are so weird

No, but I did feed that user the info.

Did you directly confronted el señor Garnica or not yet?
It would be funny to see his reaction to your research :feelshehe:

Advertisement ad-popularity is laughably desperate.

I saw his wife’s cooter for free and I’m not impressed.

But a nigga gotta make bread, shitposting on IT ain’t paying the bills.

Nobody is attracted to your wife. I get that Genesis was probably sex-trafficked to you, but that doesn't mean she's in any way attractive. If you think anyone is going to believe that incels are paying for pictures of her when they could pay for pictures from the 99.9% of all other women who are more attractive than her, you're higher than Genesis's hairline.

Wait, is his wife the toilet incsls reported having earned hundreds of thousands using LonelyFans last year?

Wait, is his wife the toilet incsls reported having earned hundreds of thousands using LonelyFans last year?
Yes

It was actually him larping as the toilet making those claims. The foid is probably an illiterate who doesn't even speak a lick of english and most likely has no idea what that imbecile is doing with her pics.

he looks like he comes from a favela