Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Senile moron Joe Biden holds first rally of his 2024 presidential campaign

Why are all the black foids fat?

The Democrats will cheat again, but this time they cannot hide behind a fake pandemic. The senile old bastard is campaigning for money when he has been giving billions of taxpayer dollars to Jewkraine.

OYoP7R3 g6Te4LJhoqXhyPRCovDOaM7srb8jyMPCJo8

I want trump in the presidency again, i would like to see a military intervention in mexico

I just want whoever will maximize the amount of flaketard outcry to win.

I want trump in the presidency again, i would like to see a military intervention in mexico
Wait really? I myself voted for Trump in 2020 and likely will do so in 2024, since while he may not be ideal he at least serves as some sort of platform of opposition to Globohomo.

So you, a Mexican citizen, would actually want an American Military intervention in your homeland- why so?

Last edited:
All women and Niggers.

Wait really? I myself voted for Trump in 2020 and likely will do so in 2024, since while he may not be ideal he at least serves as some sort of platform of opposition to Globohomo.

So you, a Mexican citizen, would actually want an American Military intervention in your homeland- why so?
i want to see them blowing up all the mexican government and cartel members.
laws and social codes were not made to be understood or followed by chimps

Mexicans need to be governed by people from another country,
especially by a country whose institutions are functioning as they are supposed to do, and the concept of collective life is understood.

I would like to show you the kind of shit that happens in this country, but everything is in Spanish.