Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Sell-out millennial foid journalist now feels sick about '00s rock

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Not even nostalgic '00s rock is free from being cancelled in today's clown world. Someone should've destroyed the bitch in a mosh pit if she was gonna turn out like this.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/01/20/i-lo...hicC63pD0oOcm0YkAQrxUtZDGDCMOM89k8fSdPhPZPN1A

Some 'highlights':

'Where I once enjoyed indulging in some much-needed nostalgia (often in the form of revisiting mine and my then-boyfriend’s Taking Back Sunday ‘song’ when I was 14) it now seems to me that our guilty pleasures are in fact guilty of being sexist, and in some cases extremely derogatory towards women.'

'Listening back to the lyrics to many of the bands I idolised as an innocent teen, as a 28-year-old, I’m pretty disgusted. Instead of basking in nostalgia, I feel sick hearing them.'

'Some hits from these cult bands are slut-shaming (even rape-defending) and reduce women to sexual objects.'

'It’s got me thinking: how much of this music has affected my – and much of my generation’s – perception of sex? How much of this music affected me growing up, and how I allowed myself as a woman to be treated by men?'

'If I’m being frank, it verges on incel territory'

Women are retarded

Most of those songs sucked back then and they sucked now. Also, I usually ignore what foids say anyways

Selective outrage. 90% of 2000s rock didnt age well because it was shitty, and it had nothing to do with the lyrical content. Hip hop, especially around that same period, was 80x more mysoginst and degrading towards women, and the women loved it.

Of course she won't touch that.

Has this bitch listened to rap?

She had a boyfriend at 14, peedo vibes she giving off(maybe he was the captain of the little league football team or something)

At this point all girls should be slapped for fun. Not even kidding

Most of those songs sucked back then and they sucked now. Also, I usually ignore what foids say anyways
I concur.

(((Popular Music))) has been a meme weapon since the first radios played music!