Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Getting sick of LARPers and "literally me" hogwash especially now

Maladjusted Jerk

Maladjusted Jerk

Officer
I know this thread is super redundant, but I can't help but feel it needs to be stated once again since it is becoming increasingly popular to just LARP as some lonely, unhinged male or even person, for that matter, across all forms of social media and even real life to some extent. It's fucking sickening to see people who pretty much live a normal life wear my burdens like some kind of accessory.

I hate that you seemingly need to appear like you're suffering to some degree to look cool. As if you need a dosage of pain in your life to be in the club with all the cool rational people, or else you're just some spoiled asshole. As if there is something wrong with having a peaceful, content life. completely free of stress. Suffering will never be a virtue no matter how cucks or copers like to paint it. Some of the most debilitating things you can gain in this life is from experincing pain and I would do anything to have been free from it during my developing years.

Fuck that bullshit. I would trade all of this, even if it made me look corny or lame. It's downright infuriating to know that there are actual retards out there with both parents, multiple friend groups, a car, and a partner making gay little memes about how "lonely" or "numb" they are. I haven't been able to eat anything in full without it getting cold I'm so fucking distracted and paralyzed with how hopeless my life is. I don't have time to LARP as some aloof schizo on social media because I am too busy LITERALLY BEING ONE IN REAL LIFE 24 FUCKING 7. I'm sick of seeing idiots acting indifferent about their lives when they live in a fucking fairy tale compared to mine. It makes me fucking sick and muddles up any and all discussion of this phenomenon.

its like the rich pretending to be poor and working in mcdonalds

Just saw a female do this on TikTok the other day - she’s married, 2 kids, wealthy has over 100k followers and made a lengthy post about how imperfect and sad she is. Fucking whore

I know this thread is super redundant, but I can't help but feel it needs to be stated once again since it is becoming increasingly popular to just LARP as some lonely, unhinged male or even person, for that matter, across all forms of social media and even real life to some extent. It's fucking sickening to see people who pretty much live a normal life wear my burdens like some kind of accessory.

I hate that you seemingly need to appear like you're suffering to some degree to look cool. As if you need a dosage of pain in your life to be in the club with all the cool rational people, or else you're just some spoiled asshole. As if there is something wrong with having a peaceful, content life. completely free of stress. Suffering will never be a virtue no matter how cucks or copers like to paint it. Some of the most debilitating things you can gain in this life is from experincing pain and I would do anything to have been free from it during my developing years.

Fuck that bullshit. I would trade all of this, even if it made me look corny or lame. It's downright infuriating to know that there are actual retards out there with both parents, multiple friend groups, a car, and a partner making gay little memes about how "lonely" or "numb" they are. I haven't been able to eat anything in full without it getting cold I'm so fucking distracted and paralyzed with how hopeless my life is. I don't have time to LARP as some aloof schizo on social media because I am too busy LITERALLY BEING ONE IN REAL LIFE 24 FUCKING 7. I'm sick of seeing idiots acting indifferent about their lives when they live in a fucking fairy tale compared to mine. It makes me fucking sick and muddles up any and all discussion of this phenomenon.
people wanna pretend to be us so they can be pitied. They’re narcissistic and can’t live a day without no attention directed at them

Loneliness is just an aesthetic for most normtard guys because they watched Blade Runner 2049 once and were like "literally me" as they have a girlfriend wrapped around their arm.

Loneliness is just an aesthetic for most normtard guys because they watched Blade Runner 2049 once and were like "literally me" as they have a girlfriend wrapped around their arm.
Exactly, I always found it silly once you realize the type of person who posts that kind of shit

I can't say I agree with the idea that my life is miserable, and that I would trade it for a normie life. Normies go through the same suffering, they just can't even think about it because they have so many failsafes to use as cope between their conscious mind and critical thought. "I can't think about hating women, I love my mom." "I can't think about hating industrial society, I love my modern comforts." There is no such thing as personal hardship, the only thing that separates one human experience from another is imagination and perspective. This is why loneliness is a romantic idea for people that are genuinely loved. They can subconsciously feel the loneliness all around them. I'm living the life of genuine struggle and perseverance that normies can only dream about because they wear positivity and comfort as shackles. Sure it's the definition of cope but I will always struggle to articulate a complete thought that contradicts my self confidence and pride.

oooold virgn rarely leave hom. :feelsbadman:

Biggest offenders are foids of course. It's infuriating. They are the ones causing anxiety, depression, loneliness, etc. They don't suffer and are not victims of anything ever.