Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Self-pride = low awareness and low intelligence trait?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
What do you think?

My thinking is that anyone who realizes the chaotic, unpredictable and unforgiving nature of reality would be humble about whatever positive they possess to be proud of. Wealth, family, looks, intelligence, reputation, possessions, anything can vanish in the blink of an eye with just the right run of bad luck. To boast about any of it would seem like the person is forgetting the fragility of the present situation.

Nobody thinks that deep dude.

Self-pride only makes sense when you're 6'7 muscular Chad with an iq of 140.

Self-pride only makes sense when you're 6'7 muscular Chad with an iq of 140.
And even in that case a mere car accident or some junkie with a knife can put an end to all of it. I guess my anxious mind is just hyper aware of the dangers of the world but I can't really picture pride ever being a sensible emotion for any aware man to have.

Last edited:
Which would be an indication of low awareness, I think
No most people just live life in the spur of the movement they just do stuff they want to do. They don't think about the distant future, just the present and the near future

Self pride is needed tbh. Even if you are horribly ugly. Or else you become a high inhib bitch like me.

Self pride is needed tbh. Even if you are horribly ugly. Or else you become a high inhib bitch like me.
Maybe you're correct that pride is a necessity for confidence. It could be true.

Pride is crucial for me to survive.
I'm a living tank, who survived many tragedies.
If I hadn't made use of it, I would've succumbed to insanity or roped long time ago.

Ive been an abused dog all my life so it really gave me self-pride that i went through all that without roping.

What do you think?

My thinking is that anyone who realizes the chaotic, unpredictable and unforgiving nature of reality would be humble about whatever positive they possess to be proud of. Wealth, family, looks, intelligence, reputation, possessions, anything can vanish in the blink of an eye with just the right run of bad luck. To boast about any of it would seem like the person is forgetting the fragility of the present situation.
your high iq
unfortunately the world is set up to cater to fools as you have explained about above and the corrupt, if your not either of these you are in for a hard long life of incredible disappointment in almost every facet of your life and interaction with other people and in almost every organisations you inhabit.

Confidence is ignorance, but ignorance is bliss
I feel I'm too aware as well, maybe will become alcoholic idk

And even in that case a mere car accident or some junkie with a knife can put an end to all of it. I guess my anxious mind is just hyper aware of the dangers of the world but I can't really picture pride ever being a sensible emotion for any aware man to have.
You are just bitchmade bro. It's funny how not being weak is the same as being a proud arrogant faggot moron unfortunately. Fucking hell, I should bop a cold one to get me mind in shape

Yes, privileged faggots don't appriciate how good they have it, because these people are so used to get things served to them on the silver plate.

Last edited: