Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Self Pity from Others

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★
You know everytime I meet people from my past and we have a conversation it always comes down to "What do you do right now?" And when I meet a dude like I did today who is married and works as a manager for some kinda coorp and simultanously is in a PhD program, while I just finished my bachelors and usually just sit around today or watch the markets move and listen to spotify, I always fall back and think "Why?" Wrong life choices? Probably. Bad luck? Yes. Shitty parents? Indeed.

But what I can absolutely not stand is this self-pity of former peers towards me. I actually try to ignore them, really, like why tf should I give a shit what a HTN from a well off family does today?

Still, its just frustrating and when I tell them I do a "Blue Collar" side gick they are like "What for?" "Dont you have a REAL job" Yes asshole I am searching, job market is kinda shit if you have no experience and are all on your own. You know its because back in HS I was the straight A grade guy who did all these hobbies and shit and thats just not it anymore. No one gives a shit about grades in the coorporate World, its all about connection and I dont have that BUT some of these goons belive that I do. They delude themselves that I had this huge "friendcircle" but I never did.

And why are people PITYING me? I am not a drug addict, I dont do self harm, I am not some single parent who's deep in debt, I did nobody any harm.

I simply dont enjoy life - never really did, but I dont need some random ass from my past walk up and spit it in my face that "Life could be so great, just touch grass bro" (literally what this asshole said today)

But then he walks away anyway and isn't like "Hey Jesty, how about I give YOU my number, so we can stay in contact?"

No, nothing, just troll around, spit in my face for some extra laugh and fuck off.

And then idk some Bluepilled advice from him regarding his wife (hes 25 btw same age as me)

"Uhh she was in one of my college classes, just walked up to her, got her number and then we talked it out and we share the same principles. Just ask out a girl that you find cute and if she says no then you havent lost anything"

I mean hes got SOME point, but I know its gonna end with me getting rejected anyway or the girl turning out to be a slut.

It just all works for him, obviously hes rather good looking even tho hes got hair from his cheeks all the way down to his dick, literally a straight up monkey haired guy, but guess some girls love hairy tall HTNs who come from lawyer family heritage.

-> BTW its not just him, I always receive some pity glares, especially from women, eh no its honestly everyone if I really think about it.

Meanwhile here is what i would like to tell them:

I was walking through Walmart the other day and an older foid clenched her purse as soon as she saw me jfl :feelskek:

It's unavoidable unfortunately. People love to look down on the less fortunate.