Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over “Self improvement” will always just be code words for saying you’re ugly as shit

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
That’s exactly what I think of whenever I am told this phrase. It’s someone implying that my current form is so fucking garbage that I should not be surprised that no one is willing to accept it. Of course your average idiot that throws out this stupid “self improvement” garbage “advice” naively believes that an actual ugly man has any capability to improve what actually matters to attracting foids which is your height and face which is obviously delusional so the only way to take this shitty cope is to realize that it’s just another way of reminding you that you are ugly as shit.

Normies and chads will never have to self improve themselves to find a girl they are already tall and attractive enough to get girls which is the only thing about the “self” foids care about

That’s exactly what I think of whenever I am told this phrase. It’s someone implying that my current form is so fucking garbage that I should not be surprised that no one is willing to accept it. Of course your average idiot that throws out this stupid “self improvement” garbage “advice” naively believes that an actual ugly man has any capability to improve what actually matters to attracting foids which is your height and face which is obviously delusional so the only way to take this shitty cope is to realize that it’s just another way of reminding you that you are ugly as shit.

Normies and chads will never have to self improve themselves to find a girl they are already tall and attractive enough to get girls which is the only thing about the “self” foids care about
normies are the new ugly ngl They do gotta self improve because standards are raising. They’re just orbiters

normies are the new ugly ngl They do gotta self improve because standards are raising. They’re just orbiters
Your average 5/10 5’10 Gen Z guy will be able to get a gf with relative ease

Your average 5/10 5’10 Gen Z guy will be able to get a gf with relative ease
yeah but the foid will be secretly fucking chad if she manages to get one

Self improvement is about gymmaxxing so if you get into a barfight with a foid or have to run from the cops, things will look better for you.

You cant polish a turd, is the expression.

For some people self improvement won't save them.

yeah but the foid will be secretly fucking chad if she manages to get one
Getting a gf is half the battle and many normies have to constantly fight to keep their gfs faithful but some normies get lucky and are actually able to keep faithful, decent looking gfs. It’s like a lottery you just have to hope you can get lucky with a decent girl after attracting one
I thought it was 7 maxx on the looks spectrum.
Anyone that actually believes you have to be a 7+ just to get a gf is coping. If you are 5/10 and decently tall you should be fine

Tbh, self improvement only works for 5/10 6'0 Normfag. it doesn't work for sub5, no matter how hard, much efforted did you tries.

Don't normfags spend their entire lives learning how to simp for pussy?

Self-improvement is a cope. While you're "self-improving", your oneitis is getting her back blown out by Chad.