Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill self improvement only works for chads and normies, muscles on an incel does nothing

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
A lot of redpillers still think you can "just get a personality bro" or you can "just lift weights bro" well I know chads who never worked out a day in their life and are morbidly obese but it doesent stop them from getting stacy because they have the right symetry

so for incels if you are a fatcel, acnecel, poorcel its possible to ascend or if you have 1 or 2 flaws you can get surgery to fix it and ascend but other than that all forms of "self improvement" like for example "just lift bro" is just designed to waste your time and make you spend years at the gym for nothing if you was to "just hit the gym" you would end up looking like this
Ugliest Wrestlers | Freakin' Awesome Network Forums

you may be muscular and strong but your still extremely ugly and there is no "gym" for a face so wasting hours upon hours everyday going to the gym as a cope is going to do nothing to help you I had to learn this the hard way after me spending so long at the gym I finally discovered this and the truth is that chad always wins
Pin su Hot Men of San Francisco

this guy never works out a day in his life and he will never struggle with a relationship ever in his entire life because of the way his face is shaped he doesent need to "just go to the gym bro" to be in a relationship its already set out for him I am just stating that the majority of self improvement advice is designed to keep you coping and no making a lot of money is not going to get a foid to love you for how you look all money will ever do is allow you to betabuxx foids who only want you for your money JFL

so to restate personality, clothes, muscles, inteligence, money, height, being a nice guy and all other forms of self improvement only work if you are an attractive young male everything else doesent matter if you are an incel tier Ive tried bodybuilding and now I am just an ugly looking muscular guy

Last edited:
tbh, muscles on an incel actually make him worse.

If you’re tall, get built. If you’re tall and buff, you have so much going for you in dating even if you have an ogre face. That’s why it’s called ogremaxxing. But as a manlet, it’s a cope

You will only grow a lot in the gym if your genes are naturally good otherwise you will have to juice. In other words, if you are super skinny, going to the gym isnt going to fix it

If you’re tall, get built. If you’re tall and buff, you have so much going for you in dating even if you have an ogre face. That’s why it’s called ogremaxxing. But as a manlet, it’s a cope
Im still very, very skinny looking even though I lift for a long time but still your dedicating your life to lifting just so you can have a minuscule chance of ascension

testosterone levels dictate your amount of muscles and testosterone levels in men is mostly genetics so no matter how much I lift because my dad struggled with shitty testosterone levels I also inherited those shitty testosterone levels and unable to grow facial hair and hard to grow muscles

You will only grow a lot in the gym if your genes are naturally good otherwise you will have to juice. In other words, if you are super skinny, going to the gym isnt going to fix it
this :feelsrope:

like if you are a below avg face, muscle will make you look like ogre
there are some femoids who like ogre looking guys but they usually are sheboons or landwhales so its not worth trying to ogremax

Im still very, very skinny looking even though I lift for a long time but still your dedicating your life to lifting just so you can have a minuscule chance of ascension

testosterone levels dictate your amount of muscles and testosterone levels in men is mostly genetics so no matter how much I lift because my dad struggled with shitty testosterone levels I also inherited those shitty testosterone levels and unable to grow facial hair and hard to grow muscles
I struggled with not getting any stronger too but Something i did was hitting upper body with 4 exercises per muscle group, taking creatine, protein powder, and eating tons. Also, changing up the lifts, sets, and reps. Maybe you could go to a doctor to see if they’ll prescribe trt if yours is low enough

I struggled with not getting any stronger too but Something i did was hitting upper body with 4 exercises per muscle group, taking creatine, protein powder, and eating tons. Also, changing up the lifts, sets, and reps. Maybe you could go to a doctor to see if they’ll prescribe trt if yours is low enough
ok

You have to get bloated when you are skinny. I had neighbour who looked auschwitz in his teens. Now he is above 40 yo but bigger 'cause not only he lifts weights but in the past he pushed amount of food he could eat. Right now he is 90 kg, in teens he was 45 kg.

He used some jew pillz to make him eat more food or something 'cause as natural ectomorphe he couldn't eat too much. Probably drank lots of milk since it might be easier to get calories through liquid