Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Self improvement is cucked

Inherent

Inherent

Banned
-
Trying to self improve as an incel is like entering a formula 1 race with a tricycle. If you weren't getting laid when you were 13/14 years old, it's over and no improvement will change that

Self-improving to appease women is extremely cucked.

As Tyler Durden said in Fight Club: "Self improvement is masturbation"

Trying to self improve as an incel is like entering a formula 1 race with a tricycle. If you weren't getting laid when you were 13/14 years old, it's over and no improvement will change that
You can always get facial surgeries

It is just useless waste of time. It is impossible to improve dick size/height/face. :feelscry:

It’s just the red pill cultist shaming language equivalent of checking your privilege.

Women can detect all the time you spent self improving to cope with crippling loneliness. They can see all the hustle sigma grind you did by your jawline. :lul:

I do self improvement but just because I have nothing else to do :fuk:

I've wanted to improve my life for a long time and it just never works. :cryfeels: