Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blacks were slaves because they’re ugly

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : not because of anything else so whites got angry and made them slaves

cuz their skin looked like dogshit

blacks were slaves because they were stupid as fuck so they were easy target

They were enslaved before to JFL legit by Berbers during the barbary slave trade. They also enslaved Slavic and Icelandic people afaik too.

Icelandic people afaik too.
Happened way later during the period of Barbary raids, long after the Arab slave trade in which Slavs were enslaved on an industrial scale

Happened way later during the period of Barbary raids, long after the Arab slave trade in which Slavs were enslaved on an industrial scale
I thought the Slavs enslaved were a minority?

unironically this. rich africans didnt care for their people so they were happy to sell their poor ones as slaves for short term gains

Lolno they were slaves because they were being used by a group of people smarter and more powerful than they were. That's been the dynamic behind literally all slavery, including the non-black (bad) kinds.

I thought the Slavs enslaved were a minority?
Out of the total Slavic population or total population of people enslaved in the Arab slave trade, sure. But the raw number estimates are still quite large

if I got my history correctly the word slave literally came from the word slav

I c. So just the standard arab slave trade then after the Portuguese came and pretty much adopted it. Well Portuguese Jews technically

Out of the total Slavic population or total population of people enslaved in the Arab slave trade, sure. But the raw number estimates are still quite large
Link?

And I was getting at the fact it wasn't a large amount of Slavs enslaved out of their overall population.

I don't think so: From what I understand, Slav means "warrior" in an older form of their language.

@WorthlessSlavicShit @PolskiKartofel @KillNiggers @Chudpreet

I don't think so: From what I understand, Slav means "warrior" in an older form of their language.

no he's right, its because the romans used to enslave the slavs and over time the meaning of the word "slave" got transposed from being a specific group of people to anybody who is being compelled to work against their will.

You mean the slavic language? No clue on this one since my language is baltic.

no he's right, its because the romans used to enslave the slavs and over time the meaning of the word "slave" got transposed from being a specific group of people to anybody who is being compelled to work against their will.
Romans weren’t enslaving Slavs ? Slavs were in a whole different part of the world. Romans mainly had their conflicts in the Mediterranean

No clue on this one since my language is baltic.
And you identify with Slavs? This whole time I assumed you were a Polish/Russian immigrant in Lithuania, since I’d heard that ethnic Lithuanians don’t like Slavs

Title : not because of anything else so whites got angry and made them slaves

The English got started with the mid-atlantic slave trade, because there was already an established industry in capturing and selling slaves in West Africa.

West Africans were murdering their neighbors and enslaving the survivors, long before the English got involved in exporting slaves to North and Central America. And they carried on doing it long after the English decided it wasn't cool any more.

And you identify with Slavs? This whole time I assumed you were a Polish/Russian immigrant in Lithuania, since I’d heard that ethnic Lithuanians don’t like Slavs
This is true. They don't like slavs but to be more specific: russians and poles. Also I just have slavic DNA. 50% slavic/asian 50% baltic.

people insult others by saying they are a pole

The English got started with the mid-atlantic slave trade, because there was already an established industry in capturing and selling slaves in West Africa.

West Africans were murdering their neighbors and enslaving the survivors, long before the English got involved in exporting slaves to North and Central America. And they carried on doing it long after the English decided it wasn't cool any more.
If you know all this, why are you still an immigration supporter?

Careful, IT loves to share threads related to racial topics, with his autistic clan.

This is true. They don't like slavs but to be more specific: russians and poles. Also I just have slavic DNA. 50% slavic/asian 50% baltic.
Oh okay, so you have one Slavic and one Baltic parent? Or is it just an admixture thing?

You are partially Slavic though, right? I also consider Balts & Slavs as "adjacent" populations like I do with Anglo/Germanics & Celts.
You can group them like that but the balts like to distance themselves from slavs. :feelshaha:

I also consider Balts & Slavs as "adjacent" populations
I think a lot of Balts would be offended by this, lol. I knew an Estonian Nazi before who was extremely anti-Russian

Romans weren’t enslaving Slavs ? Slavs were in a whole different part of the world. Romans mainly had their conflicts in the Mediterranean
Yeah I don't think Slavs were enslaved much by Romans: Most of Romes slaves were Celts, Germanics, and even some other Latin-speaking tribes/peoples.

Romes slavery also didn't impact Italy much, since genetic data shows they are still very similar to Romans:

FXaAs9OX0AAG7hT large

Dnacomposites

Also, I think foreigners only made up about 5% of Romes population, were still able to be expelled even with citizenship, and many were more vulnerable to disease.

Rome population

As you can also see, the population overall eventually declined & almost whittled-out due to the sack of Rome, but was later replaced by other Italians.

Last edited:
You can group them like that but the balts like to distance themselves from slavs. :feelshaha:
I think a lot of Balts would be offended by this, lol. I knew an Estonian Nazi before who was extremely anti-Russian
I am aware kek; I know an Estonian Nazi guy on another blackpill forum who hates Russians iirc.

However, the same goes for Celts in Britain(Irish, Welsh, Scottish) & the Anglos.

Link?

And I was getting at the fact it wasn't a large amount of Slavs enslaved out of their overall population.
I unfortunately don’t have the source bookmarked. Though I do recall reading that the amount of Slavic slaves was dwarfed by that of Bantu slaves

I unfortunately don’t have the source bookmarked. Though I do recall reading that the amount of Slavic slaves was dwarfed by that of Bantu slaves
Ah damn; I wish I had a photographic memory & could just remember everything I read online & where to find it.

And yeah, that makes sense.

However, the same goes for Celts in Britain(Irish, Welsh, Scottish) & the Anglos.
Hasn’t that sentiment died down for the most part? I’d assume any Anglo or Celt with their head screwed on properly would be much more concerned with shitskins than each other.

It’s different with Balts since their countries are almost completely white, so the only sizable populations of foreigners are Slavs

Did your peers ostracize you at all for being partially Slavic? Or is anti-Slavic sentiment in the Baltics overstated online?
I think what they mean by "anti-slavic" is anti-polish because anti-russian sentiment only recently became a trend. I was ostracized more for looking mongolian. But tbh more people hate slavs nowadays but we still consume all of their culture. Slavs are basically niggers here.

I had to think off the one scene in Django Unchained where Calvin said that on every black skull there are certain noches which determine how submissive someone is and that blacks had the most of these notches

Hasn’t that sentiment died down for the most part? I’d assume any Anglo or Celt with their head screwed on properly would be much more concerned with shitskins than each other.
Well, yes & no: I think many who do it do it for the memes, banter, etc.

However, it does seem a few still hold some resentment: Usually, it is due to political and/or religious factors as opposed to the whole racial perception thing.

Regardless, they need to focus on the shitskin invasion.

@nettle
It’s different with Balts since their countries are almost completely white, so the only sizable populations of foreigners are Slavs
That is true, they don't have non-whites around to create some kind of solidarity amongst them.

Yeah I don't think Slavs were enslaved much by Romans: Most of Romes slaves were Celts, Germanics, and even some other Latin-speaking tribes/peoples.
Yup

Yup. The most brutal part is that this evolution from an ethnonym into a term for an enslaved person happened not just in Europe, but in the Middle East as well, where the term for Slavs (Saqaliba) eventually just came to mean all European slaves, since Slavs were an absolute majority of them.

The term originates from the Middle Greek slavos/sklavenos (Slav), which in Hispano-Arabic came to designate first Slavic slaves and then, similarly to the semantic development of the term in other West-European languages, foreign slaves in general.[2] The word was often used to refer specifically to Slavic slaves, but it could also refer more broadly to Central, Southern, and Eastern Europeans traded by the Arab traders, as well as all European slaves in some Muslim regions like Spain and Portugal including those abducted from raids on Christian kingdoms of Spain and Portugal.

Imagine your ancestors being enslaved so often that your ethnonym became the word for "forced labour" in two entire world regions, only to have weird-ass wokies with other peoples' chips on their shoulders call you an oppressor whose ancestor never suffered anything.

It gets rather tiresome tbh:feelsugh:.

It means more "a person that speaks our language." From "slovo" (word) you get "Slovan" (Slav.)

Not just the Spanish Muslims, but the Muslim world in general, that's the thing:dafuckfeels::fuk:.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU2KwlWL1Us

If by "Romans" he meant Byzantines, then sure. One of the earliest mentions of Slavic slaves for example is some band of Slavic warriors who were defeated while attacking a Byzantine city and, along with their families and any future descendants they might have, given in perpetuity as property to some church or temple that got damaged during their attack if I remember right.

I am aware kek; I know an Estonian Nazi guy on another blackpill forum who hates Russians iirc.
Tbh, it makes sense especially for Estonians to be anti-Russian specifically and anti-Slavic generally, their language has absolutely nothing in common with Slavic languages and they are the richest Baltic country so they have no real reason to see Russians as anything else than invaders trying to assimilate them.

Though I'm a bit surprised by Lithuanians and Latvians being similarly anti-Slavic:feelshaha:, not that I'm angry about it or think that they shouldn't be:feelsokman:, I'm really more genuinely surprised since the languages are ultimately closer (there's a reason why all of them are classified as "Balto-Slavic languages") plus there's also the common history there with the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. I don't have much illusions about Poles not dominating that, if I remember right Lithuanians were just 10% of the population or so, but I still thought that they had some power structures favoring them there and weren't a subjugated population to the Poles? Though if they were, hating Poles definitely makes sense for them.

Though I will say, given how many foreigners simp for the whores we have here, it was probably this Estonian guy's inherent anti-Slavic bias that allowed him to spew some true facts about our (Slovakia) worthless foids and drop some brutal Slovakpills, and for that I kinda like him:feelshaha::feelsthink:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/2visegrad4you/comments/nnlj46/least_incel_westerner/

Last edited: