Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Self-hating asian describing her dating preferences

mang0

mang0

always losing to hbox
-

Notice at around 0:05 she almost says "I never wanted to reproduce [with an Asian guy]"

but realizes midway through how bad that sounds and instead says, "I never wanted to date another Japanese guy"

Asian men are cucked by a good portion of their own women. It's a miracle that ricecels haven't roped

Why do those bitches hate asian men? For instance, Japan is a great country it is peaceful, the population is prosperous. It is a respected country with respectful people. But why does she hate it? It is beyond me.

Would still smash 6/10

How it feels, ricecels? Whiteys take your women.

I lost at 0:26 LOL

The vast majority of the asians have a fat middle-third.

Women have no loyalty whatsoever lol tribalism is a male thing. Women have historically spread their legs for conquerers and Invaders. Now they can do it on an industrial level and claim "Dating preferences, tee hee!" When all Asian women subconsciously want to be dominated by a tall white man and lust after them. JFL. Cucking your own race at an industrial level.

This video is so revolting. How can this asian foid have no compassion for her fellow men? Asian women are one of the worst I've seen. Once you take them out of their natural environment and put them in the west, they become total whores for the white man.

Why do those bitches hate asian men? For instance, Japan is a great country it is peaceful, the population is prosperous. It is a respected country with respectful people. But why does she hate it? It is beyond me.
watching ronnin man, it's because the women use the men. these men would work about 12 hours a day and die in their 40s. having a kid takes about 5 years for a good household to pay off. many younger men have seen what their dads went through and said fuck that. so they have adopted more of a MGtow life style. this in turn has made the women actually have to work. it's also hard for them to have sex cope because no one has kids out of marriage(so expensive) and the guys have moved onto video games and anime. women that cant get sex/kids they end up hating themselves and they realize they have lost a lto of their purpose in life :)

give it another gen and i bet it's going to start looking that way here as chads wise up like they have in japan.

Notice at around 0:05 she almost says "I never wanted to reproduce [with an Asian guy]"

but realizes midway through how bad that sounds and instead says, "I never wanted to date another Japanese guy"

And they start wondering why birth rates in Japan have been declining and suicide rates have been increasing.

The hates for curries I get, but I never understood why Asians were hated by their women so much. They can be very good looking.

I should be selling rope in that forest, I'd be a millionaire.