Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Segregate this forum by race

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
I thought I could post in peace with ethnics but their completely lack of respect for us has made it impossible to post alongside them. Gloating about white genocide and vowing to steal our women non stop has made it impossible to coexist with them.

:feelsokman: All these racebait threads are funny and based. God I love being racist

aren’t you constantly race baiting?

vowing to steal our women non stop
Not my fault G-D almighty made Aryan whores to be sublime-looking. I have 0 sense of nationalism or collective identity; why would I fee inclined to chase my race's sheboons instead?

Not my fault G-D almighty made Aryan whores to be sublime-looking. why would I fee inclined to chase my race's sheboons instead?
I don't care. their our rightful property. their our foids. if you try to steal a different race of mens foids you deserve death

100% agrees. We had a based ethnic forum back in early 2018 called incel . Life. But we didnt have the jewish protection whites have cuz they are the same. So we were banned

Anyway a white forum would die in a week cuz whites are fakecels and empty shitposters. Ethnic forum would be giga high iq blackpills imo

100% agrees. We had a based ethnic forum back in early 2018 called incel . Life. But we didnt have the jewish protection whites have cuz they are the same.

Anyway a white forum would die in a week cuz whites are fakecels and empty shitposters. Ethnic forum would be giga high iq blackpills imo
ok mordecai

Not my fault G-D almighty made Aryan whores to be sublime-looking. I have 0 sense of nationalism or collective identity; why would I fee inclined to chase my race's sheboons instead?
Aren't a lot of the Egyptian upper-class white looking.

As a Slav, (so according to this forum not a true white) who should i side with, the ethnics or whites?

Aren't a lot of the Egyptian upper-class white looking.
Some are, yes, but not necessarily the upper class. Those you referenced are obese whitewashed fake blonde whores who try their hardest to appear 'western'.

As for 'my' women in general, most of them are fine, some are ravishing actually; my post was just meant to provoke OP.

100% agrees. We had a based ethnic forum back in early 2018 called incel . Life. But we didnt have the jewish protection whites have cuz they are the same. So we were banned

angry cuck

All cels are our true brethren. Remember that members of our own cultures and races hate us 10 times more than our fellow cels. So in truth, fellow cels are worthy of acceptance more so than normies of our so called race.