Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Despised by every race

TFDinGTA

TFDinGTA

Recruit
★★★★★
If u talk shit abt any race there is a breakdown from every other group/normies on how its racist bla bla, but being racist against indians isn't only just normalized but alos encouraged by normies literally every fucking race hate them even tho in the west we assimilate a lot better than other groups. It probably has everything to do with looks now how we act which is the most brutal blackpill

Never began for curries. Even the giga woke enjoy shitting on us.

I mean not really, it depends on who you are talking to. Most normies I've observed freak the fuck out if you say ANYTHING negative about brown races, yet will mock anyone even related to a Brit because it is a safe race to be racist towards. I mean for fuck sake the British PM is a curry. It's mostly on the internet where indians are bullied but most people IRL love shitskins and would happily choose them over brits germans and french because they have been conditioned to hate their own race for decades now.

tbh I don't really get all the curry hate. Curry men have always been super nice to me, especially if I look like I'm in a bad place or down on my luck. Not all are good, just like with any group, but by far they have been way nicer to me than other races or ethnicities.

I mean not really, it depends on who you are talking to. Most normies I've observed freak the fuck out if you say ANYTHING negative about brown races, yet will mock anyone even related to a Brit because it is a safe race to be racist towards. I mean for fuck sake the British PM is a curry. It's mostly on the internet where indians are bullied but most people IRL love shitskins and would happily choose them over brits germans and french because they have been conditioned to hate their own race for decades now.
maybe the UK is different than US

maybe the UK is different than US
I am from the U.S I just used the UK as an example of indians being normal within the west, here in America I have found Indians to be just as respected as any other minority, I'd reccomend moving to the southwest if you don't have an accent and everyone will assume you're mexican and be fine with you. Even if they know you're indian most will not care. (Speaking from experience here it could be different)

but being racist against indians isn't only just normalized but alos encouraged by normies
Because we are objectively the worst. We have no redeeming qualities. We are the weakest, ugliest, poorest, and least hygienic race out there.
even tho in the west we assimilate a lot better than other groups
No we don't.

Because we are objectively the worst. We have no redeeming qualities. We are the weakest, ugliest, poorest, and least hygienic race out there.

No we don't.
tbh this same thing can be applied to arabs/mexicans

I lost attraction towards non Indian foids for the same reason, why would I crush over non Indian girls who don't like me