Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Confession

Bianor

Bianor

Filth
★★★★★
Hey everyone,

After much contemplation, I feel it's time to tell you the truth now. I've been an active member of this community for quite some time, and I've found a lot of joy in talking with the users here.

But here's the thing – I'm not actually an incel. In fact, I have a wonderful girlfriend who means the world to me. And you know what? She's here with me, reading the posts and sometimes even posting herself.

I know that I betrayed your trust but I’ve always been sympathetic to incels. I feel sad for all of you that the world has pushed you to the point of having to rot on a forum and have come to hate women because of your lack of dating success.

My girlfriend and I both believe in the power of empathy, growth, and mutual support. We've faced our own share of challenges, insecurities, and setbacks, but together, we've learned to navigate them with honesty, compassion, and resilience. She showed me that most people are good to others, and that as long as you’re kind people will like you.

I want to make clear that I’m not trying yo invalidate your struggles, but the hatred that flows through this forum is not good for anyone.

So, to my fellow brocels, I hope you’ll someday find peace and realise that it’s not because of your looks, but because of your toxicity and hatred that your lives have turned out this way. I hope this post will open your eyes so you might even get out of inceldom one day.

With gratitude, Bianor

Last edited:
I'm the girlfriend

e9f.png

yess baee, u go pookie
POWER OF LOVE!

These men are too toxic girl, they don't understand women will give a man change if he acts decent and has good personality

Reported, you filthy sexhaver. Kys lowlife scum.

Reported, you filthy sexhaver. Kys lowlife scum.
I understand that you’re angry but you should try looking deep inside yourself and try to love the world. This toxicity is what disables you from being happy

Does this dress make me look fat?

Don't worry sweetie unlike misogynist incels, femceldom is an aesthetic.