Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Seems I have the meme virus boyos

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Guess its truly over. If it spreads to the lungs I am officially finished since this shithole is out of oxygen apparently. Never thought I would actually die a virgin. Want to experience a women's lips just once again in my life. If I stop posting shortly you know what's up.

You okay brocel?
We are here for you

Just get a haircut bro

Another user down the drain

You're young it's gonna be okay, just get enough sun and zink.
I was already taking zink b4 sickness. Maybe I'll survive if it doesn't get to lungs. I am not coughing at all. But today I feel the need to take deep breaths.

Cope there is an oxygen shortage in india.
Didn't know that. Guess everyplace is falling apart. Now I am seriously considering breaking nofap. Might as well just do it a few last times before the end

it always spreads to the lungs, dumbo.
How old are you?

Rest In Peace bro

the chances of you dying from covid are pretty negligible
One of my cousins that I had never even heard of before died 4 days after his mother. He was 30

Another fine poster done in by bat stew flu. I hope you can overcome this depopulation plague, man.

One old guy in my neighborhood died from covid yesterday. He wasn't even that old, like 50 something. Plus where I live the cases have been on exponential rise since the last 2 weeks. It's pretty fucked up now that govt will ban gyms for another month. I'm running out of copes