Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Seeking help as an incel is utterly useless

• Thread starter Deleted member 33216
  • Start date
Deleted member 33216

Deleted member 33216

Every cope has an end
-
Over the years, I've written hundreds of thousands of characters about my problems, I've uttered God knows how many words describing how hopeless and sad I feel. To my dismay, all of my words have fallen on deaf ears. Consequently, I've started noticing patterns when it comes to people responding to me talk about my life problems. There are three types of people. The first one is what I call the toxic wannabe alpha males. Those are guys who were deluded, or rather indoctrinated into thinking that a man should not have feelings. In addition, they think that men must stay tough, regardless of their life circumstances. Those are the type who will dismiss any attempt of venting made by a man, simply because they consider it beta behaviour. These men themselves are by no means alpha males; they only think they are. But in reality, they're not better than the people they're judging. Their toxic behaviour is merely a manifestation of their internalised ignorance. But I know better, I learned to avoid those people over the years. Nothing can come out of engaging with such obnoxious, daft, underdeveloped jerks.

The second type of people is, in my opinion, the worst, it the type of people whose fake niceness is so blatant that it ends up irritating me instead of helping me. Yes, I'm talking about the positive mindset, anti-suicide, "please stay you life matters" idiots. Those irritate me the most. If there's anything I hate in this world, it's arguments that are based on emotion rather than logic. A common platitude that I often hear from those types of people is "things will get better, just hang in there". This phrase pisses me off to no end; It just shows that those people spew that positive rhetoric only to make themselves feel better, not because they care about me or about my problems. This has became evident to me when I once made the mistake of opening up to one of those idiots. After sharing my troubles with one guy (a typical normie) I met online, his advice was to focus on something else, and things will then fall into place naturally. How can people be so oblivious to my suffering? I honestly don't have the answer to that question, but what I know is that no amount of positive thinking will get me out of the dark hole I'm in. Therefore, engaging with the positive mindset morons is just as toxic as engaging with the wannabe alpha males.

The third and the last type of people is a weird one. It includes people who will not miss an opportunity to to dismiss your problems all while acting like they care about you. It's like a cross between the first two types. Allow me to elaborate a little more on this type of people. I haven't met so many of them, so in the pool of people online, they're a minority, I think. Those people will at first attempt to "be your friend". They'll do their best to gain your trust which will allow them to manipulate you later along the way. They'd listen to you rant for hours about you problems, and then say something condescending and try to pass it as "tough love". However, at first they are usually very good at hiding their true colours. But once they feel like they have you under their control (i.e. you consider them a friend), they'll start bullying you. The snide remarks they throw at you sting hard, and they leave scares. I can still vividly remember everything I was told by such people. Unfortunately, all I can do is hate them, and wish that nothing but suffering comes their way. I'm not fond of people who hurt me and left me devastated, contemplating suicide and thinking low of myself.

The main point I was trying to drive home with this part is this: seeking help from others is pointless. It leads nowhere, and it only causes more suffering. At least that's been my experience with seeking help. Furthermore, professional help is just as useless as therapists will only pump you full of pills, hoping your problems will go away. Well, if it's the pills I need. Why not cut the middle man? Why not directly get the pills from somewhere else? Or why not substitute the pills for alcohol or weed? Obviously, as we all know, the talking part of therapy is utterly useless. I've had better conversations with people online than I did with "qualified professionals". A therapist is, in my opinion, a job for those who failed at all of the other fields. I mean, if your job is listening to people complain, just to offer them your useless generic advice. Then I honestly don't know what to tell you other than that you are colossal failure who needs to reconsider his life decisions. All of the "advice" therapists offer can be found on the internet these days. Yet, you have millions of people resorting to therapy in the hope that their problems would disappear if they threw therapists at them. I can't help but laugh at such losers. The only beneficial aspect of therapy is the prescriptions - the pills they give you.

Don't seek help boyos, it's over!

Yeah we kinda got it after the 90th thread.
Some incels still go to therapy tough. Grotesque did a video recently where he said he was seeing a therapist

Others even seek help on Reddit lol.

As things are, those on the "inside" only help those who they feel--consciously or otherwise--are in a position to help them back.
>A therapist is paid to "help" you, and is thus being helped.
>Normies help one another for clout, or cheap weed, etc.
>Foids only help men if he's someone they want to fuck.
>Chads only help women so they can fuck.
>Politicians only help people for kickbacks.
>Businesses only help employees to stay afloat.
>Parents only help children for security in their old age.
All around you is a vast network of reciprocity. There is no altruism. The philanthropist gives for tax-breaks or to ease his myphitic soul.
But you and I? We are outsiders. We have nothing to give, and so we do not receive.

As things are, those on the "inside" only help those who they feel--consciously or otherwise--are in a position to help them back.
All around you is a vast network of reciprocity. There is no altruism. The philanthropist gives for tax-breaks or to ease his myphitic soul.
But you and I? We are outsiders. We have nothing to give, and so we do not receive.
Your parents do want to help you, but only in a "selfish" way (as described by R. Dawkins in the selfish gene) in order to preserve their genes. However, your parents can't comprehend the problem which renders all of their efforts futile.

Your parents do want to help you, but only in a "selfish" way (as described by R. Dawkins in the selfish gene) in order to preserve their genes. However, your parents can't comprehend the problem which renders all of their efforts futile.
I guess I'm glad enough for that. And while I think Dawkins is 90% retarded, he has a point, there.
At least my parents don't know the hell I live.

no therapy can change my bones

Just pull yourself up by the bootstraps bro.
Things will get better just work on yourself suicide is not the answer.

Just pull yourself up by the bootstraps bro.
Things will get better just work on yourself suicide is not the answer.
"Just clean your room bruh"
"The law of attraction is legit bruh, just manifest a gf"

All around you is a vast network of reciprocity. There is no altruism.
High IQ

Basically this.

OP you need to realize that you are TRULY alone in this world. We are born alone, we die alone. Our culture does anything it can to create the illusion that people care about each other but they don't. Realize that you are 100% alone. It makes life really fucking easier and more importantly you can't be disappointed anymore.

Acquire the mindset of an "observer" and don't try to interact with reality, it's pointless anyway. With our status we already basically don't exist. I don't want to sound like the alpha tryhard who says feelings don't matter. Acquire inner dialogue, then you will need other people less. They're fucking assholes and basically NPCs.

Over the years, I've written hundreds of thousands of characters about my problems, I've uttered God knows how many words describing how hopeless and sad I feel. To my dismay, all of my words have fallen on deaf ears. Consequently, I've started noticing patterns when it comes to people responding to me talk about my life problems. There are three types of people. The first one is what I call the toxic wannabe alpha males. Those are guys who were deluded, or rather indoctrinated into thinking that a man should not have feelings. In addition, they think that men must stay tough, regardless of their life circumstances. Those are the type who will dismiss any attempt of venting made by a man, simply because they consider it beta behaviour. These men themselves are by no means alpha males; they only think they are. But in reality, they're not better than the people they're judging. Their toxic behaviour is merely a manifestation of their internalised ignorance. But I know better, I learned to avoid those people over the years. Nothing can come out of engaging with such obnoxious, daft, underdeveloped jerks.

The second type of people is, in my opinion, the worst, it the type of people whose fake niceness is so blatant that it ends up irritating me instead of helping me. Yes, I'm talking about the positive mindset, anti-suicide, "please stay you life matters" idiots. Those irritate me the most. If there's anything I hate in this world, it's arguments that are based on emotion rather than logic. A common platitude that I often hear from those types of people is "things will get better, just hang in there". This phrase pisses me off to no end; It just shows that those people spew that positive rhetoric only to make themselves feel better, not because they care about me or about my problems. This has became evident to me when I once made the mistake of opening up to one of those idiots. After sharing my troubles with one guy (a typical normie) I met online, his advice was to focus on something else, and things will then fall into place naturally. How can people be so oblivious to my suffering? I honestly don't have the answer to that question, but what I know is that no amount of positive thinking will get me out of the dark hole I'm in. Therefore, engaging with the positive mindset morons is just as toxic as engaging with the wannabe alpha males.

The third and the last type of people is a weird one. It includes people who will not miss an opportunity to to dismiss your problems all while acting like they care about you. It's like a cross between the first two types. Allow me to elaborate a little more on this type of people. I haven't met so many of them, so in the pool of people online, they're a minority, I think. Those people will at first attempt to "be your friend". They'll do their best to gain your trust which will allow them to manipulate you later along the way. They'd listen to you rant for hours about you problems, and then say something condescending and try to pass it as "tough love". However, at first they are usually very good at hiding their true colours. But once they feel like they have you under their control (i.e. you consider them a friend), they'll start bullying you. The snide remarks they throw at you sting hard, and they leave scares. I can still vividly remember everything I was told by such people. Unfortunately, all I can do is hate them, and wish that nothing but suffering comes their way. I'm not fond of people who hurt me and left me devastated, contemplating suicide and thinking low of myself.

The main point I was trying to drive home with this part is this: seeking help from others is pointless. It leads nowhere, and it only causes more suffering. At least that's been my experience with seeking help. Furthermore, professional help is just as useless as therapists will only pump you full of pills, hoping your problems will go away. Well, if it's the pills I need. Why not cut the middle man? Why not directly get the pills from somewhere else? Or why not substitute the pills for alcohol or weed? Obviously, as we all know, the talking part of therapy is utterly useless. I've had better conversations with people online than I did with "qualified professionals". A therapist is, in my opinion, a job for those who failed at all of the other fields. I mean, if your job is listening to people complain, just to offer them your useless generic advice. Then I honestly don't know what to tell you other than that you are colossal failure who needs to reconsider his life decisions. All of the "advice" therapists offer can be found on the internet these days. Yet, you have millions of people resorting to therapy in the hope that their problems would disappear if they threw therapists at them. I can't help but laugh at such losers. The only beneficial aspect of therapy is the prescriptions - the pills they give you.

This is why In my 25 years of age I never told anyone about any of my problems. They are my problems mine alone and I'll deal with them myself. Others don't need to be involved. In the same light, every time somebody tries to onload his problem onto me it pisses me off to no end. Especially the normies complaining about this and that, so fucking annoying. Just shut the fuck up nobody wants to hear that shit. It's give and take in this world if you got nothing to give then stop complaining because nobody will listen anyway.

Therapists charge as much as prostitutes

One of them actually address your issue and it isnt the therapist

Id never pay for somebody to pretend to listen to my problems, will pay for a whore before that ever happens

Therapists are legit useless

This is why In my 25 years of age I never told anyone about any of my problems. They are my problems mine alone and I'll deal with them myself. Others don't need to be involved. In the same light, every time somebody tries to onload his problem onto me it pisses me off to no end. Especially the normies complaining about this and that, so fucking annoying. Just shut the fuck up nobody wants to hear that shit. It's give and take in this world if you got nothing to give then stop complaining because nobody will listen anyway.
You sound like a legit boomer
Do you want a pat on the back that you were retarded enough to never complain? I'm not a fucking communist, if life treats me like shit I WILL fucking complain and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Fuck that fake alpha mentality.

Tldr: life is shit in all and every aspect
only help you get is the rope
your welcome

Attachments

• rope.jpg
    rope.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2
You sound like a legit boomer
Do you want a pat on the back that you were retarded enough to never complain? I'm not a fucking communist, if life treats me like shit I WILL fucking complain and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Fuck that fake alpha mentality.

Well okay and what will that get you? You will just paint a target on your back. Whats the use in complaining literally won't help you as an incel.

Your problem in life is that you are facially unattractive. How the hell is therapy going to fix that? :feelskek:

"qualified professionals". A therapist is, in my opinion, a job for those who failed at all of the other fields. I mean, if your job is listening to people complain, just to offer them your useless generic advice. Then I honestly don't know what to tell you other than that you are colossal failure who needs to reconsider his life decisions. All of the "advice" therapists offer can be found on the internet these days. Yet, you have millions of people resorting to therapy in the hope that their problems would disappear if they threw therapists at them. I can't help but laugh at such losers. The only beneficial aspect of therapy is the prescriptions - the pills they give you.

Retards with a Ceritificate , to make them Special Retards , give other Retards advice on how to be a Better Retard.

Jeremy didnt went to therapy , in his life not even Once .

and look where he stands

or Henry cavil
Chris Hammerworth or watever hes called.

JFL at society and Neurotic Underdeveloped People

Last edited:
Most therapists or psychologists are foids who have never suffered at all in their entire cunt life existence.

What do they know about real prolonged suffering? Nothing at all.

Last edited:
Most therapists or psychologists are foids who have never suffered at all in their entire cunt life existence.

It's like speaking two different languages. They wouldn't be able to understand.
Retards with a Ceritificate , to make them Special Retards , give other Retards advice on how to be a Better Retard.

Jeremy didnt went to therapy , in his life not even Once .

and look where he stands

or Henry cavil
Chris Hammerworth or watever hes called.

JFL at society and Neurotic Underdeveloped People
The problem is that they think they're helping with their blue pilled cliches and their "positive mindset" when in reality all they're doing is following a protocol. They think humans are interchangeable - i.e. if it worked for others, it'll work for you. Also, male loneliness and inceldom are novel issues, so therapists don't even know how to explain those issues using the blue pill without contradicting themselves.

Last edited:
Basically this.

OP you need to realize that you are TRULY alone in this world. We are born alone, we die alone. Our culture does anything it can to create the illusion that people care about each other but they don't. Realize that you are 100% alone. It makes life really fucking easier and more importantly you can't be disappointed anymore.

Acquire the mindset of an "observer" and don't try to interact with reality, it's pointless anyway. With our status we already basically don't exist. I don't want to sound like the alpha tryhard who says feelings don't matter. Acquire inner dialogue, then you will need other people less. They're fucking assholes and basically NPCs.
Couldn't have said it better.

It's important to see the big picture. This life has nothing to offer. There is nothing to gain here. We only crave foids because of our instincts to mindlessly create more sex addicted creatures. Normies never question the worth of life itself, because they are brainwashed by their instincts and society to "just have fun". Society gives the blueprint for a normal life and everyone is following it, because they would have no idea, what to do otherwise. They would be completely lost and realize how pointless this universe and life is.

Only people, who fell by the wayside, like incels and certain intellectuals naturally arrive at this conclusion. They see through the illusion of life and then have to create the cope, that makes life bearable. People in the matrix cannot perceive reality as we do and therefore cannot ever give meaningful advice. If I were to try to explain to a normie, why he shouldn't have children and that having children is a bad thing, he would dismiss it, saying I'm just depressed and life is actually very good and something to pass on. It's like Platon's cave allegory. If you have seen the true side of life, why would you try to get back into the matrix? Getting therapy, trying to become a normie, trying to get a gf, live a normal life and maybe even get children. There is no happiness to be found. You're just mindlessly chasing your instincts and the illusion society sells you as a guarantee for happiness.

Trying to come to terms with your fate takes time and effort, but once you fully accept it and leave the desire for foids behind, you're free and truly independent unlike all the normies and can watch the world burn.

It's important to see the big picture. This life has nothing to offer. There is nothing to gain here. We only crave foids because of our instincts to mindlessly create more sex addicted creatures. Normies never question the worth of life itself, because they are brainwashed by their instincts and society to "just have fun". Society gives the blueprint for a normal life and everyone is following it, because they would have no idea, what to do otherwise. They would be completely lost and realize how pointless this universe and life is.

Only people, who fell by the wayside, like incels and certain intellectuals naturally arrive at this conclusion. They see through the illusion of life and then have to create the cope, that makes life bearable. People in the matrix cannot perceive reality as we do and therefore cannot ever give meaningful advice. If I were to try to explain to a normie, why he shouldn't have children and that having children is a bad thing, he would dismiss it, saying I'm just depressed and life is actually very good and something to pass on. It's like Platon's cave allegory. If you have seen the true side of life, why would you try to get back into the matrix? Getting therapy, trying to become a normie, trying to get a gf, live a normal life and maybe even get children. There is no happiness to be found. You're just mindlessly chasing your instincts and the illusion society sells you as a guarantee for happiness.

Trying to come to terms with your fate takes time and effort, but once you fully accept it and leave the desire for foids behind, you're free and truly independent unlike all the normies and can watch the world burn.
The goal of therapy is to make you a normie. And if they can't achieve that by their platitudes, they push the pills on you to make you docile, and unaware of what's going on. Sadly, I had to learn this the hard way due to my blue pill conditioning. It's only through suffering that one sees reality for what it is. Being a normie is a cope as well, normies are just unaware of that fact. They delude themselves into thinking that there's a skydaddy that cares about. Or they cope by traveling, having a gf, reading the news, all of which are things to keep you plugged into the matrix. Normies call us mentally ill because they don't want to admit we're right. If they did that, their entire world will collapse on itself.

Tried therapy for a few months last year, biggest waste of money ever.

Therapists are usually foids who attended college after daddy paid for everything as they complete their doctorate fucking college Chads and whoring themselves out drunkenly on spring breaks.

Daddy pays for their rent, cellphone bills, and buys them a vehicle to drive around on college campus where they live practically rent free yet somehow they know all the mysteries of human suffering in life, right? Afterwards upon getting their bullshit doctorate, certification, or degree in psychology they automatically become experts on life constantly there for a pro bono set price to remind you in therapy sessions as to why everything in your life is your own fault and how external factors have nothing to do with it whatsoever. It's all about reinforcing the failed political social status quo unquestionably concerning externalizations outside of your personal control while internalizing everything upon you as an individual being problematic. "Everything is your own fault, you bring it on yourself, here's a pill, that will be $800.00 for my services rendered."

Feeling depressed daily? No problem, there's a pill for that, sure you'll be drugged up 24/7 as an emotionless and feelingless zombie but that is social progress, is it not? Look at you all drugged up and dead to the entire world, you're cured baby!

Last edited:
The only way to make people listen is violence...we are violent animals

The only way to make people listen is violence...we are violent animals
It will all come crashing down eventually and afterwards it will be a festival or orgy of violence everywhere. Same as it ever was, nothing new under the sun.

It will all come crashing down eventually and afterwards it will be a festival or orgy of violence everywhere. Same as it ever was, nothing new under the sun.
Indeed, and you can bet your ass I'm ready..I just want to see the world burn

hold frame please, spin the plates

I did therapy and it was a foid who was giving me bluepill copes. I just used her to vent my problems for a few weeks and then never showed up again.

I've been waiting for twenty years now, five more years is literally nothing to me. Should be a breeze.
I'll see you on the battlefield bro, I'll be the one in the templars armour

I agree that if you're far enough below "average, seeking help--whether from average people or professionals--is not just typically futile, it's also exasperating. Doubly so if you're male. But then they pretend to be shocked at male suicide rates.

Only women and perhaps wealthy/very very attractive men will receive help and/or sympathy.

Women because everybody cares about them and their """"""problems""""" and men only if they provide something. An ugly rich man won't get genuine sympathy probably but he can buy people to pretend at least. Giga-Chad can probably get genuine sympathy like women can, but most men aren't gonna get shit.

Especially if you're an actively ugly low status poor male/incel it's true you're fucked. Nobody cares about men generally so good luck if you're at the bottom of the barrel.

I'll see you on the battlefield bro, I'll be the one in the templars armour
I'll be the ghost, shadow, or demonic phantom around the battlefield only making my presence visible at my own leisure. Stealth, guile, trickery, ambushing, cloak, and dagger my specialty.

I take a special pride in being largely invisible, it's something I'm very good at.

....The day western society finally collapses....

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=etPXBm0zRvM

Last edited:
There's no help for us. Cope or Rope.

I'll be the ghost, shadow, or demonic phantom around the battlefield only making my presence visible at my own leisure. Stealth, guile, trickery, ambushing, cloak, and dagger my specialty.

I take a special pride in being largely invisible, it's something I'm very good at.

....The day western society finally collapses....

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=etPXBm0zRvM

:feelshaha::feelshaha: Sounds like a pretty epic skill set, it could change the tide of the war. All the foids will think I'm a chad prince in shining armor that's come to save them and then I'll take my helmet off and do a face reveal. Right after they scream I'll take their heads. Yeah I've thought about this way too much.

high IQ

:feelshaha::feelshaha: Sounds like a pretty epic skill set, it could change the tide of the war. All the foids will think I'm a chad prince in shining armor that's come to save them and then I'll take my helmet off and do a face reveal. Right after they scream I'll take their heads. Yeah I've thought about this way too much.
Not a single day goes by that I'm not thinking about the utter impending ruin of this society turned into a wasteland along with all the fun it will bring and me finally breaking free of these invisible chains they currently have me binded in, one of these days I will be free set loose upon the world, soon I hope while I'm relatively still young. I will be free of this prison eventually.

I have a very long list of inequities I would like to address personally.

Last edited:
you will end up more fucked up, i am saying this from experience. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Brutal. A society which breeds self-worship.

Instead of that your should've alcohol maxxed

Tl,dr. No help for your genetics

This is true and I agree, Everything in this society is transactional.
Well okay and what will that get you? You will just paint a target on your back. Whats the use in complaining literally won't help you as an incel.
So you are just going to let normies and society beat you down while you accept it in silence? All the shit you get on the daily, and you are just going to be acquiescent and let them treat your ass unfairly?

Last edited: