Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Seeking help as an incel is utterly useless

• Thread starter Deleted member 33216
  • Start date
Over the years, I've written hundreds of thousands of characters about my problems, I've uttered God knows how many words describing how hopeless and sad I feel. To my dismay, all of my words have fallen on deaf ears. Consequently, I've started noticing patterns when it comes to people responding to me talk about my life problems. There are three types of people. The first one is what I call the toxic wannabe alpha males. Those are guys who were deluded, or rather indoctrinated into thinking that a man should not have feelings. In addition, they think that men must stay tough, regardless of their life circumstances. Those are the type who will dismiss any attempt of venting made by a man, simply because they consider it beta behaviour. These men themselves are by no means alpha males; they only think they are. But in reality, they're not better than the people they're judging. Their toxic behaviour is merely a manifestation of their internalised ignorance. But I know better, I learned to avoid those people over the years. Nothing can come out of engaging with such obnoxious, daft, underdeveloped jerks.

The second type of people is, in my opinion, the worst, it the type of people whose fake niceness is so blatant that it ends up irritating me instead of helping me. Yes, I'm talking about the positive mindset, anti-suicide, "please stay you life matters" idiots. Those irritate me the most. If there's anything I hate in this world, it's arguments that are based on emotion rather than logic. A common platitude that I often hear from those types of people is "things will get better, just hang in there". This phrase pisses me off to no end; It just shows that those people spew that positive rhetoric only to make themselves feel better, not because they care about me or about my problems. This has became evident to me when I once made the mistake of opening up to one of those idiots. After sharing my troubles with one guy (a typical normie) I met online, his advice was to focus on something else, and things will then fall into place naturally. How can people be so oblivious to my suffering? I honestly don't have the answer to that question, but what I know is that no amount of positive thinking will get me out of the dark hole I'm in. Therefore, engaging with the positive mindset morons is just as toxic as engaging with the wannabe alpha males.

The third and the last type of people is a weird one. It includes people who will not miss an opportunity to to dismiss your problems all while acting like they care about you. It's like a cross between the first two types. Allow me to elaborate a little more on this type of people. I haven't met so many of them, so in the pool of people online, they're a minority, I think. Those people will at first attempt to "be your friend". They'll do their best to gain your trust which will allow them to manipulate you later along the way. They'd listen to you rant for hours about you problems, and then say something condescending and try to pass it as "tough love". However, at first they are usually very good at hiding their true colours. But once they feel like they have you under their control (i.e. you consider them a friend), they'll start bullying you. The snide remarks they throw at you sting hard, and they leave scares. I can still vividly remember everything I was told by such people. Unfortunately, all I can do is hate them, and wish that nothing but suffering comes their way. I'm not fond of people who hurt me and left me devastated, contemplating suicide and thinking low of myself.

The main point I was trying to drive home with this part is this: seeking help from others is pointless. It leads nowhere, and it only causes more suffering. At least that's been my experience with seeking help. Furthermore, professional help is just as useless as therapists will only pump you full of pills, hoping your problems will go away. Well, if it's the pills I need. Why not cut the middle man? Why not directly get the pills from somewhere else? Or why not substitute the pills for alcohol or weed? Obviously, as we all know, the talking part of therapy is utterly useless. I've had better conversations with people online than I did with "qualified professionals". A therapist is, in my opinion, a job for those who failed at all of the other fields. I mean, if your job is listening to people complain, just to offer them your useless generic advice. Then I honestly don't know what to tell you other than that you are colossal failure who needs to reconsider his life decisions. All of the "advice" therapists offer can be found on the internet these days. Yet, you have millions of people resorting to therapy in the hope that their problems would disappear if they threw therapists at them. I can't help but laugh at such losers. The only beneficial aspect of therapy is the prescriptions - the pills they give you.

Don't seek help boyos, it's over!
Exactly, only those who have been in our shoes can empathize.