Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seeing what my ex-oneitis has become is rope-fuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
This is the second time i'm making a thread about her ( https://incels.is/threads/its-a-shame-what-social-media-does-to-foids.336465/ ) but I just want to vent tbh.

Fuck it's unbelievable. Everyday I open up 2 tabs of my favorite old picture of her and her most recent ones and I just stare at them for 10 - 15 minutes in utter shock. It's like looking at 2 completely different people. It's tragic what 3 years of constant brainwashing on social media and a lifetime without a father can do to a foid.
Tattoos, nose, lip, tongue piercings, shitty fake eyebrows, dyed hair, make-up. She used to be such a cute girl-next-door type. Fuck this world, bros :feelsrope:

mine got dumped and pumped then became fat

still chad only tho :feelsclown:
Mine's ex is some normie manlet subhuman. He got to fuck her back when she was still cute. I think she has a fuckbuddy now and he's also a subhuman.

This is the second time i'm making a thread about her ( https://incels.is/threads/its-a-shame-what-social-media-does-to-foids.336465/ ) but I just want to vent tbh.

Fuck it's unbelievable. Everyday I open up 2 tabs of my favorite old picture of her and her most recent ones and I just stare at them for 10 - 15 minutes in utter shock. It's like looking at 2 completely different people. It's tragic what 3 years of constant brainwashing on social media and a lifetime without a father can do to a foid.
Tattoos, nose, lip, tongue piercings, shitty fake eyebrows, dyed hair, make-up. She used to be such a cute girl-next-door type. Fuck this world, bros :feelsrope:
Can you share her pic

That would be me doxxing myself. If someone linked her to this thread she'd know straight away who it was made by.
For real? Do people just know you as the specific creepy inkwell mega simp?

Tbh, I wouldn't post mine either. She also looks like trash these days, though mostly due to age (the wall is simply brutal, folks).

For me its lifefuel when i see my former oneitis looking like as skeletor 45yo ugly bird and shes 32.:feelshaha:

Doesnt matter how she looks, tattoos and piercings not, shes taking a ride on the carosuel either way

Last edited:
carousel of subhumans lmao
If you think all shes gonna be fucking are subhumans youre coping. Definitely gonna be a few chads in there once she sees that they are DTF that prime aged teenage pussy

If you think all shes gonna be fucking are subhumans youre coping. Definitely gonna be a few chads in there once she sees that they are DTF that prime aged teenage pussy
There aren't even enough Chads around, doubt she knows any since I never see her with any Chads. I know very well the kind of guys she associates with, who her friends are dating etc. She uploads her entire life to social media. They're all subhumans.

There aren't even enough Chads around, doubt she knows any since I never see her with any Chads. I know very well the kind of guys she associates with, who her friends are dating etc. She uploads her entire life to social media. They're all subhumans.
Is she going to college? Will she ever download a dating app? Will she hit up any bars, clubs? You think shell still pick the subhuman once chad enters the picture? Who knows dude maybe.

Is she going to college? Will she ever download a dating app? Will she hit up any bars, clubs? You think shell still pick the subhuman once chad enters the picture? Who knows dude maybe.
She does all that. She's your typical "bad bitch party girl" now. All i've ever seen her with was subhumans.

She does all that. She's your typical "bad bitch party girl" now. All i've ever seen her with was subhumans.
Maybe she has a specific thing for subhumans. The complete opposite of 99% of chad only woman. For her its Subhuman only or GTFO. Dont let this one get away OP. ;)

Maybe she has a specific thing for subhumans. The complete opposite of 99% of chad only woman. For her its Subhuman only or GTFO. Dont let this one get away OP. ;)
All her friends are dating subhumans too.
Lol when I say subhumans i'm usually just a bit salty, they're mostly normies with some actual subhumans in there too.

Nah, she hates me. She accused me of trying to rape her but I can't discuss to not break the rules. I wouldn't want to now either. I'm disgusted by who she became.
Where are all these girls with subhuman fetishes dude you needa hook Me up with some of that lifefuel.

But anyways sorry thay happened to you. Oneitus is truly an evil affliction of the Mind Body and Soul for Incels

Last edited:

Once they go BCC they change overnight and there's no going back.