Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Seeing trucels abused

vic624

vic624

Meditationcel
Was at a Walmart during early morning hours when they were pretty empty of customers and had to go to customer service to open one of those spider lock thingies and as that was being done, some truecel stuttering manlet who otherwise seemed friendly enough asked a foid coworker for pen and the foid coworker snapped into some shit about the pens are reserved for customers and why she shouldn't give him one. It was obviously just some excuse to berate the truecel and "remind him of his place." I swear to fuck women's role in historical slavery must be understated since they seem natural at "breaking" men.

All foids lack empathy and are trash

This is why truecels end up just saying fuck it and end up rotting tell suicide.

If you stab someone in the neck artery with a pen just say you thought they needed an emergency Tracheotomy

and somehow you missed, bro.

Oops!

It's so fucking hard defend a society where women are allowed to this, it's almost like they are trying to convice us that the "barbarian" arabs actually are right.

Go El Paso on hER

Systematic rejection for reasons out of one's control is the catalyst for radicalism/extemism, there's no dissonance worse than the kind that is created by things one cannot change. Women especially should tread carefully as they're usually merciless (very blunt with no tact) with their actions and words towards males they deem unworthy. I've witnessed girls back in my college days verbally eviscerate ugly guys that were not hitting on them with impunity (without any disciplinary action) and laugh about it like it was just a fun thing to do (I've never in my life encountered males to be as cruel or petty). Think about what you say to that "beta male" loser you'd never fuck, ladies lest you become his fixation of rage and violence.

It's so fucking hard defend a society where women are allowed to this, it's almost like they are trying to convice us that the "barbarian" arabs actually are right.
Women should be replaced.
Systematic rejection for reasons out of one's control is the catalyst for radicalism/extemism, there's no dissonance worse than the kind that is created by things one cannot change. Women especially should tread carefully as they're usually merciless (very blunt with no tact) with their actions and words towards males they deem unworthy. I've witnessed girls back in my college days verbally eviscerate ugly guys that were not hitting on them with impunity (without any disciplinary action) and laugh about it like it was just a fun thing to do (I've never in my life encountered males to be as cruel or petty). Think about what you say to that "beta male" loser you'd never fuck, ladies lest you become his fixation of rage and violence.
They depend on the government for their protection. Uncle Sam is the final chad boss we must face.