Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing Tons of Asian and Indian Women with Tall White Men

Z

zyzz007

Banned
-
Im in the UK and seeing tons of White men with Asian and Indian women
but hardly any asian or indian men with white women.

As a subhuman short ethnic guy, i want to kill myself.
Ethnic women chase tall average and above white men and get them.

I saw one indian with a decent white girl but he had a handsome face and was slim and tall.

most women are more racist than hitler ever was

visiting London was one of the lowest points of my life, genuinely saw 500+ curry female white male couples

ethnic women are the only thing keeping normie white men from going ER

visiting London was one of the lowest points of my life, genuinely saw 500+ curry female white male couples

Now I want to go to London just to see this abomination.

Is it true, britcels?

I don't think I've ever seen a white woman with an indian man in the UK (and I grew up in Birmingham which is largely Indian ethnic).
Yet I have an indian and an Iranian woman marry into some males (white) wthin my family.
I can count on one hand the amount of white women with an Chinese/Jap/Thai boyfriend in my entire 41 years. And none of those white women were to shout about. Mostly chubbs or 4/10's.
Yet I see white men with Asian girlfriends regularly, mostly in London its more common.

Let this tell you that women are extremely bias in dating interracially (unless its for some black muscled bbc Tyrone or mixed race hunk). They are extremely stereotypically biased towards non-whites.