Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seeing Stacies dating sickly looking druggy guys... while healthy and fit gymcels get nothing

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I would understand if the drugged up guys had lots of money but you have low to no income guys who are physically weak as shit and non hygenic but get laid for free and women even pay for their living. On the other hand you have average guys with decent jobs who work out struggling even to get a land whale. what the hell is this?

I would understand if the drugged up guys had lots of money but you have low to no income guys who are physically weak as shit and non hygenic but get laid for free and women even pay for their living.

Imagine allowing a female to pay for your rent. This is extremly emasculating.

Drugmaxxing is legit.
They string along girls with a steady supply of drugs until they eventually end up as homeless heroin addicts stealing candy bars from gas stations.
Smalltime drug dealers always have no problem getting gfs or nsa sex.

The girl gets drugs and the "status" that comes with someone who is living outside of mainstream society. (So exciting teehee!)

Imagine allowing a female to pay for your rent. This is extremly emasculating.
Massive Fucking Cope

There is nothing emasculating about having others do your bidding.

Just criminalmaxx bro

Massive Fucking Cope

There is nothing emasculating about having others do your bidding.

It is beyond cucked because you need somebody else to rely on.

Where did i say to rely or depend on others?

Nah nigga you're confused.

Having someone who voluntarily wants to serve you is based.

Bones but I see thin feminine look men who weigh less than 60 kgs with model tier girls. Many of these guys would not even be able to bench press 20 kgs
cus facial beauty> bones

Because in this situation you literally have to rely on somebody else.
You could have money in reserve and still have someone pay your rent, that's not emasculating, if anything it's the best form of validation

Bones but I see thin feminine look men who weigh less than 60 kgs with model tier girls. Many of these guys would not even be able to bench press 20 kgs
I said bones not muscles

Because in this situation you literally have to rely on somebody else.
It's not about relying on someone. It's about having someone who willingly wants to be your personal slave.

Sickly drug guys = heroinchic rock stars.

2613164 Heroin Chic

This guy mogs the fuck out of everyone here

You bet they have to be tall & white to pull this off

Last edited:
Think about it this way. Drugmaxxing is the same as betabuxxing. If he didn't have drugs, would she still be with him? If yes, its because he has decent bones and is dark triadmaxxed. If no, well, he's a betabux, but with drugs instead of money.

Both.
I am not say they are drug dealers per say but they look like drug junkies
I said bones not muscles
Ah okay so you are saying toilets prefer weak men with good looking faces over an average looking athlete?

I am not say they are drug dealers per say but they look like drug junkies
They are likely small time dealers. Try to buy some stuff off them and see what happens.

Ah okay so you are saying toilets prefer weak men with good looking faces over an average looking athlete?
That’s what i said. Cumrags dont give a jackshit about strength or fighting success

That’s what i said. Cumrags dont give a jackshit about strength or fighting success
Cumrags even say Michael Phelps is ugly and wont give him the time of day if he was not status maxed but on the other hand you have a Kpop singer who cant lift 10 kgs

Cumrags even say Michael Phelps is ugly and wont give him the time of day if he was not status maxed but on the other hand you have a Kpop singer who cant lift 10 kgs
Retarded holes i wish they all will die

I only see Stacies dating sickly looking druggies if they're also tall and white.

I don't see any ugly manlet druggie with a gf.

And we already established that women don't care about muscles.

I tried that decades ago.

Apparently it takes more than just free drugs to do... My guess is bones and nt

this is why gym is cope

I'd still rather be fit then skinny fat or obese

By this logic kings are getting cucked by their slaves who are doing jobs for them

Face > muscles

Think about it this way. Drugmaxxing is the same as betabuxxing. If he didn't have drugs, would she still be with him? If yes, its because he has decent bones and is dark triadmaxxed. If no, well, he's a betabux, but with drugs instead of money.

Both.
Iq3moji
Iq3moji
Iq3moji
Iq3moji
Iq3moji
Iq3moji
Iq3moji
Iq3moji

High IQ

By this logic kings are getting cucked by their slaves who are doing jobs for them

The king should be the strongest and the most intelligent being of his own kingdom.

The king should be the strongest and the most intelligent being of his own kingdom.
Can you even call yourself king if you cant even bench press 250 kg tbh ?

That's why you don't do hypertrophy training as an incel like a fucking fag.
Strength training masterrace checking in

Massive cope. It would be extremely comfy to have a Stacy GF and be NEET tbh
The true kings are those who get women to pay for their stuff. I know a black guy (he lives in my neighborhood)who came from Nigeria 6 years ago to Germany. He has now a stacy lite GERMAN girlfriend who works as a teacher and pays fully ren, does the house work, cooks for him. He is not even muscular, has no meaningful job and his main hobby is smoking weed. I think the key is these guys don’t even try to be nice to women and are low inhib and ofc they have the necessary bone structure. The best way to get even noticed by a foid is to criticize her, compliments mean noth to them.

It is emasculating and I would rather kill myself.
R u high t?
The true kings are those who get women to pay for their stuff. I know a black guy (he lives in my neighborhood)who came from Nigeria 6 years ago to Germany. He has now a stacy lite GERMAN girlfriend who works as a teacher and pays fully ren, does the house work, cooks for him. He is not even muscular, has no meaningful job and his main hobby is smoking weed. I think the key is these guys don’t even try to be nice to women and are low inhib and ofc they have the necessary bone structure. The best way to get even noticed by a foid is to criticize her, compliments mean noth to them.
Ecavtly

Genetics beat hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back