Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing so many Latina women becoming leftist is very depressing and making me lose all hope.

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Officer
★★★
I’m Mexican, and although I really dislike Latino culture because of its partyish lifestyle, instinct-driven culture, low intelligence, etc., at least it’s very conservative—well not anymore.

I’m seeing so many women and girls becoming very leftist, pro LGBT, feminist, dressing like men, no longer feminine, etc. Right when I thought things couldn’t get any worse, they are only getting worse. The split between men and women has already emerged in my community.

At this point, it feels like the world is falling apart.

Mexico is fucked since a jewish femoid now has power there.

Feminism is poison

Latino culture is you drinking cerveza and fucking tight girls after patron signs a good deal with la dea and pumps jewnited states with good coffee

Latin America has a huge leftist problem, idk why but most Latin American shitholes are shitholes cos of communists and Americans fighting wars over God knows what all throughout the retro days, now jewnited states doesn't even care about commies

Only coping tradcuck redpilled Americans think that Latina foids are still conservative and have catholic values kek

Only coping tradcuck redpilled Americans think that Latina foids are still conservative and have catholic values kek
@thespanishcel vs @LeFrenchCel fight when?

Foids will always vote for left leaning policies, there are no genuine traditional females

you can now expect sinking native birth rates, feminism, faggotry, troons preying on children and an influx of illegal niggers, pakis and gandhis.