Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seeing normies with hot girls is suifuel

S

subhuman666

Banned
-
If it's the rare Chad I see with a Stacy or a high-tier becky I don't care since that's only natural. Even an average faced tallfag (6'4+) is acceptable. But when I see some skinny, average height, average face normalfag with one, I want to claw my fucking eyes out.
Just saw 3 couples like that on my way back from college.

On the bus, the girl in front of me was talking about a guy she made out with the night before at a party to some other girl. She took out her phone to show a picture of him and the guy looked like a fucking rat, while she was objectively a 7/10.
Now I have a pounding headache from the suifuel.

7/10 isn't a hotie :feelsLSD:

A guy with a foid above his own looks level is usually up for trouble soon. Chances are she's just using him or is a BPD mentally ill person with the timer ticking to cuck/ghost/destroy him.

Most of the time he’s a betabuxx.

It happens. There is a guy in my team, fat and below average looking but his wife is a stacy lite. I don't know how he managed to do it. He also told me he had 7 relationships before meeting his current wife. This guy looks worse than me. I am taller than him, have better body and better face. Maybe I am a mentalcel. I don't know.

It happens. There is a guy in my team, fat and below average looking but his wife is a stacy lite. I don't know how he managed to do it. He also told me he had 7 relationships before meeting his current wife. This guy looks worse than me. I am taller than him, have better body and better face. Maybe I am a mentalcel. I don't know.
What age is his wife?

Yup.

When you see a hot girl with bf out in public very often she is dating down.
It's hilarious that most incels have it backwards

Glad to see that not everyone here is retarded and out of touch with reality. Congratulations on actually stepping outside your front door at least occasionally.
How is this something new? :feelswhat:

How is this something new? :feelswhat:
Because according to most people here hypergamy is le brutal or something and 8/10 Chads are dating 4/10 girls. And 6+/10 girls are terrachad only.

Funny because I rarely see any girl with a guy who isn't quite a bit taller than the average male and doesn't have at least an average face.
man I wish a hot girl dates me
I want to treat women like garbage just thinking about dominating a girl turns me on I would be the classic abusive boyfriend because let's be honest relationships don't last long so might as well make the most out of it

Because according to most people here hypergamy is le brutal or something and 8/10 Chads are dating 4/10 girls. And 6+/10 girls are terrachad only.
They're not necessarily talking about dating, they're talking about attraction and sexual encounters in general. For example, a foid would date down a betabuxx to have power over him while fucking a chad or two on the side "without him knowing"

man I wish a hot girl dates me
I want to treat women like garbage just thinking about dominating a girl turns me on I would be the classic abusive boyfriend because let's be honest relationships don't last long so might as well make the most out of it
Don't get me wrong I might see a 8/10 girl dating a 6/10 guy.

4/10 incels are still fucked

They're not necessarily talking about dating, they're talking about attraction and sexual encounters in general. For example, a foid would date down a betabuxx to have power over him while fucking a chad or two on the side "without him knowing"
Betabuxxing is cope. I'm not talking about roasties in their late 20s who any guy can fuck.
I'm talking about highschool and college student. "Betabuxxing" at that age is just paying for a dinner date.

Betabuxxing is cope. I'm not talking about roasties in their late 20s who any guy can fuck.
I'm talking about highschool and college student. "Betabuxxing" at that age is just paying for a dinner date.
No, Chad only

@GoyBargainer
What about it?
Listen buddy, I've already hit my quota and posted 100 posts today, maybe talk to me tomorrow? (pls don't)

I see this often too. Chad only is a meme and a cope at the same time.

Well she's old so that's probably why.
Would she have dated him from 16 - 24?
27 isn’t that old. She would still have access to loads of options especially if she’s a stacy lite.

27 isn’t that old. She would still have access to loads of options especially if she’s a stacy lite.
By that age women unironically don’t care about looks and look to settle down with a safe hubbycel before they hit 30. Nothing impressive. He didn’t get her in her teens and early 20s.

By that age women unironically don’t care about looks and look to settle down with a safe hubbycel before they hit 30. Nothing impressive. He didn’t get her in her teens and early 20s.
Didn’t know. I don’t really know much about women tbh

Take your meds

You'll come to terms with it eventually. In my case, I avoid triggers when possible.

my way back from college
It's tough brocel especially on the incels like us who are in colleges because the college is full of bullshit and some scumbags who will spoil ur day

They do care about looks, they never stop caring about them. Older age simply makes betabuxxing more of a priority because women will be damned if they have to financially support themselves.

Those are beta-simps, foids see them only as a source of validation or walking ATMs, these Stacies won't touch their dicks ever jfl:feelshaha:. Honestly, it's better to be an Incel than a fucking cuck beta-provider:feelsthink:

Those are beta-simps, foids see them only as a source of validation or walking ATMs, these Stacies won't touch their dicks ever jfl:feelshaha:. Honestly, it's better to be an Incel than a fucking cuck beta-provider:feelsthink:
Based:blackpill:

Disagree, those normies are getting cucked. They are merely acting as assistants and therapists while chad pumps “their” foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back