Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Seeing Normies on Omegle cry over the attraction to younger girls by older men statistics makes me laugh

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a Avatar of God
-
title tbh and no I don't date prepubescent because they aren't developed.

Humans hate and always deny statistics for some reason

Humans hate and always deny statistics for some reason
they always end up acting like animals when they know it goes against their hammered thinking by soyciety

Whats the point of this thread if you don't post a screenshot or even just post the statistics charts?

Its pointless really

Should have told them they were all closeted pedophiles.

Whats the point of this thread if you don't post a screenshot or even just post the statistics charts?

Its pointless really
oh yeah I forgot I was busy arguing with a guy at the time about the validity of the statistic
600px Erectile responses of healthy men

It’s human nature to be attracted to teen foids. They are literally crying over natural human behavior

What is the source of that chart though? (anybody can just throw this together in some software, the source study should be on the image)
It's from the incels.wiki iirc the sources are within the website

It's from the incels.wiki iirc the sources are within the website
Who the fuck did that study ?
Also imagine being paid for looking at naked pictures of children...
It’s human nature to be attracted to teen foids. They are literally crying over natural human behavior
Ik, this is what I told to the normie faggot on omegle, stating that you're literally competing against biology with your moralfaggotry. That really shut his mouth afterwards and went on to find some insult in spanish to throw at me. Met him 2 more times afterwards and he got really pissed off.

This. Morality and man-made laws aren't the same thing. Nature will play its part regardless. People have forgotten that what's considered right and wrong isn't objective. Also teens literally aren't kids JFL. Kids don't fuck like rabbits with eachother. Muh "innocent and pure :soy: ". Biggest lie ever told. Most people lost their virginity as teens which makes this even more retarded.

Last edited:
This. Morality and man-made laws aren't the same thing. Nature will play its part regardless. People have forgotten that what's considered right and wrong isn't objective. Also teens literally aren't kids JFL.
They are in denial. They would feel attraction if they saw a 16 or 17 yo foid. They are no longer kids once they reach puberty

Never saw omegal. So i wouldn't know.

Same as never tendered or date.com"ed

makes sense to me why a male would be attracted to a young foid. 15 year olds and some younger can have large tits and boyfriends. some are fucking. 15 year old foids want to take 23 year old boy band cock. its natural sweaty.