Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Seeing niggers in nice car motivates the heck out of me

Subhumanoid

Subhumanoid

Recruit
★★★★
Cuz if those low iq fucks can do it, then anyone can :feelshaha:

Hmm are you good at stealing ? can you rapmaxxx? dealermaxxx? sportmaxxxx?

all it motivates me to do is to build a guillotine and lynch some niggers and richfags.

Any dipshit can take a bunch of loans and get to zoom zoom on a nice looking car and have it repossessed in a month.

That or he's a richfag who was born into wealth or he is a "self-made" man which is usually the result of ruthlessly exploiting other people, slurping the surplus value from the labor of others in order to enrich yourself.

Either way they should be slaughtered and crucified along a public broadway

Most people who drive new cars are leasing them or financing them, they can't actually afford them.

Ever driven through a ghetto or a trailer park? Full of brand new cars and trucks. I've seen brand new S-Class Mercedes cars in run down shitholes, and brand new F350s in dilapidated trailer parks. Go through an old money neighborhood and you'll see mostly older cars of all makes.

Only the nouveau riche and the dead middle class and lower like to flex new cars.

They are just drug dealers living off welfare but have enough money to buy overpriced cars. You see this all the time in getto shitholes where you see nice cars outside of trailers and section 8 housing.
Most people who drive new cars are leasing them or financing them, they can't actually afford them.

Ever driven through a ghetto or a trailer park? Full of brand new cars and trucks. I've seen brand new S-Class Mercedes cars in run down shitholes, and brand new F350s in dilapidated trailer parks. Go through an old money neighborhood and you'll see mostly older cars of all makes.

Only the nouveau riche and the dead middle class and lower like to flex new cars.

nigga probably robbed that shit either directly or by scammaxxing

Today, "They" will be dethroned by a Brown creature:

seeing absolutely braindead dumb whores whoring themselves and gaining fame, money and easy life and complaining about men's privilege makes me unmotivated and suicidal, i just fucking can't stand it anymore

Probably stole it from a white cuck

seeing absolutely braindead dumb whores whoring themselves and gaining fame, money and easy life and complaining about men's privilege makes me unmotivated and suicidal, i just fucking can't stand it anymore
This.

Most nogs live on welfare, then they go and drug deal and sign the car in their granny's name, or they just lease the car.

i got bad news for u bruh. just cos they can do it absolutely doesnt mean u will or that ur likely to kek

Any dipshit can take a bunch of loans and get to zoom zoom on a nice looking car and have it repossessed in a month.

That or he's a richfag who was born into wealth or he is a "self-made" man which is usually the result of ruthlessly exploiting other people, slurping the surplus value from the labor of others in order to enrich yourself.

Either way they should be slaughtered and crucified along a public broadway

You poorfags need to start grinding

seing niggers with hot white bitch motivates me, if they can do it anyone can :feelsjuice::feelsjuice: