Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing my oneitis again has TRIGGERED me

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Rush of adrenaline, warm feelings, butterflies, involuntary reflexes at this point. Followed by the inevitable bitter realization that I have absolutely no chance whatsoever. I wish I could turn all my emotions off but I am only human, as much as I try to avoid attachments I cannot help it. Deep down we are all pre-programmed to love in hope of being loved back.

:feelsrope:

emote.png

Perform the ultimate coping ritual.
Smoke a fat blunt of weed and then jerk your dick to the thought of her eight times in a row or about that number.

Eventually you'll be totally desensitized to her as a human being and the thought of her will give you groin pain instead of pleasurable ideas.

Has she a Chad bf?

Rush of adrenaline, warm feelings, butterflies, involuntary reflexes at this point. Followed by the inevitable bitter realization that I have absolutely no chance whatsoever. I wish I could turn all my emotions off but I am only human, as much as I try to avoid attachments I cannot help it. Deep down we are all pre-programmed to love in hope of being loved back.

:feelsrope:
Did you try to talk to her? It ain't over till she REEEEEEEEEEEEEEs away from you/ friendzones you :feelsokman:

Various Chads have their way with her while you rot away alone

My old oneits is long gone. I told her off at one point and she got pissed off and wrote me off. Too bad I will never tell her the truth not that she would care cause now she is with chad.

Just move the fuck on, turn your feelings for her into intense hatred.
Always helps with getting over a foid.