Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Seeing innocent men get their lives destroyed by shaming, false rape, wearing a maga hat, etc. makes me raging mad

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
and it's all I fucking see these days.

Oh, hit on a girl in public? Now you have a rapist or you're getting your pics posted on campus facebook.

Look at a girl wrong at work? Now you're going to be broke and get blacklisted in your industry.

Some innocent young guy who happened to be around some leftists pieces of shit is now being called out on twitter and having his life destroyed.

My anger is enough to power a million exploding suns. I hope men realize what's going on and burn society to the fucking ground.

outrage culture

i agree with the rest but fuck MAGAtards tbh

they won't. the majority of men are cucks. my own uncle i found out has become a full on cuck now. its over. time to go soy.
i agree with the rest but fuck MAGAtards tbh
y u against making america gr8 again commie

its so easy to get a man jailed for rape, you dont even need evidence.

What innocent guy?

Men have been replaced by numales. They won’t do anything.

That's what we get with global degeneracy and the cuntocracy we live under.

Me too, I'm at least happy to see that many aren't taking the Covington outrage lying down, at least.

They're authoritarian morons, and they won't look at any proof femoids are wrong about anything.

this guy with MAGA hat wasn't ugly at all so I dont feel sorry for him. he probably fucked tons of white pussy.

I gave up on myself but seeing other guys humiliated for nothing like that rly makes me sad

That's why I partially understand MGTOW.
It's extremely risky for men to play the Game these days.Even Chads fet divorced or falsely accused

i wonder if there was a law where females who false accuse could be beaten by the male that they accuse, would there be any more false accusations?? hmm just a thought.