Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing a JB enjoying herself with her friends makes me sad, anxious and angry

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I was walking around town today when I passed in front of one of those restaurants with chairs outside, that was when I saw two JBs -- probably 14-16, eating ice cream. The sad realization that never will I embrace such cute little things dawned on me immediately. It made me upset, I felt like stopping whatever I was going to do and go back home. I would give everything to have a little kiss from a JB. I'm not even talking about sex. I know that sex with an ugly old man like me would scar her for life, according to society. I fantasize about an innocent JB who will take pity on me and will want to be my friend, just like that anime Welcome to the NHK. I would never force her to have sex with me, but I'd ask her for a kiss and maybe to go on a date to have ice cream. That's all I want, but of course, such a wish is off-limits for anyone who isn't Chad.

I love Japanese girls because they're JBs until they're 35.

DBBF67A5 87BE 4B53 B527 ACD55353988D

YOU'LL NEVER HAVE A MISAKI WHY LIVE?

SHE'LL NEVER TRY TO STOP YOU FROM ROPING
SHE'LL NEVER HAVE DINNER WITH YOU
SHE'LL NEVER HELP YOU CLEAN
SHE'LL NEVER SHARE A PASSIONATE MOMENT WITH YOU
:feelsrope:

Hi cuck tears

Question? What does JB stand for?

I'm depressed now
Question? What does JB stand for?
jailbait. usually whore-types underaged teen girls that dress like sluts to fool older men into getting baited into jail time for pedophilia etc

YOU'LL NEVER HAVE A MISAKI WHY LIVE?
View attachment 48151

SHE'LL NEVER TRY TO STOP YOU FROM ROPING
SHE'LL NEVER HAVE DINNER WITH YOU
SHE'LL NEVER HELP YOU CLEAN
SHE'LL NEVER SHARE A PASSIONATE MOMENT WITH YOU
:feelsrope:
I've known Chads whose girlfriends do all those cool things for them. Fuck this incel life, man.

I'm depressed now

jailbait. usually whore-types underaged teen girls that dress like sluts to fool older men into getting baited into jail time for pedophilia etc
oh, thats what jb stands for. i get it now, trust me theres a whole lot of jb i see where i go to every day.

Sees a 14 year old eating an ice cream.

“I know that sex with an ugly old man like me would scar her for life, according to society.”

Yeah, it’s because of society. :rolleyes:

I know exactly how this fantasy goes. You wouldn’t coerce them, all you want is a little kiss. To buy them some ice cream. A chaste but enjoyable embrace... You aren’t sexually attracted, it’s because they are cute. You know what’s cute? A dog. You can hug it, buy it an ice cream and kiss it all you want.

I hate to break it to you man, but if you had one of those kids alone in your house you would be up her like a rat up a drainpipe in under an hour. Not even Chad gets away with that.

Sees a 14 year old eating an ice cream.

“I know that sex with an ugly old man like me would scar her for life, according to society.”

Yeah, it’s because of society. :rolleyes:

I know exactly how this fantasy goes. You wouldn’t coerce them, all you want is a little kiss. To buy them some ice cream. A chaste but enjoyable embrace... You aren’t sexually attracted, it’s because they are cute. You know what’s cute? A dog. You can hug it, buy it an ice cream and kiss it all you want.

I hate to break it to you man, but if you had one of those kids alone in your house you would be up her like a rat up a drainpipe in under an hour. Not even Chad gets away with that.
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Ask them if they want to play Nintendo Switch. Ultimate Gamemax theory.

Attachments

• soyboy15.jpg
    soyboy15.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 33