Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SEAmaxxing or LatinAmericamaxxing?

schizoidcel_11

schizoidcel_11

Banned
-
Which is better in general? For anyone who has tried it? I'm half curry half native american (no I'm not joking), I look Malaysian or Filipino basically. I'm done with American foids, they aren't for me

depends if youre trucel dont think youd stand a chance in latin america, unless you pay. (just go to mexico if all you want is cheap prossy)
only chance you have is probably seamaxxing in 3rd world asian countries, but noodlewhores are ugly as fuck..not sure if its even worth it...and I hope if you decide to seamaxx you dont impregnate a bunch of ugly noodlewhores like that guy did. Thats fucked up for your spawn.

Faking my location in Tinder, I saw the hottest attainable foids in Argentina. SEA are monkeys, even top tier ones.

The foids in Latin America are hotter, so go there.

Try tinder in both locations to avoid surprises

depends how brown you are.

Latin America you won't experience racism and being US will be halo. but latin america is violent and you're more likely to be mugged and murdered

SEA is safe but you won't get a halo if you look very brown

Go to latin America

Argentina is not easy to ascend in, very much social circle there.

latinamax for sure, they have better bodies than asian foids. I've looked at some south american dating sites and the average girl there is better looking than probably any other region

Faking my location in Tinder, I saw the hottest attainable foids in Argentina. SEA are monkeys, even top tier ones.
You must be joking...attainable??? Fuck u Man here all women think they deserve an aryan gringo featured Chad,lol the op has no chance here.

You must be joking...attainable??? Fuck u Man here all women think they deserve an aryan gringo featured Chad,lol the op has no chance here.
He forgot that Argentinians are white foids and worse than that southern European descent foids. It's all social circle and status.

He forgot that Argentinians are white foids and worse than that southern European descent foids. It's all social circle and status.
Yea! They have higer standards than nasa for their Rockets lololol they literally spit on those who arent white or light eyed lol

In Brazil, your greatest chances are in the North or Northeast. In the Southeast and South, it's over to 5/10 or less.

I would pick SEAmaxxing because Latina foids become fat once they age
Yea! They have higer standards than nasa for their Rockets lololol they literally spit on those who arent white or light eyed lol
Time to messimaxxx bro!!!

Yes,BS as AND everywhere here Is that way,in the provinces Is even worse
Huh. I'm going to Argentina these Christmas.
Maybe I'll leave this place, or maybe you are right.

Which is better in general? For anyone who has tried it? I'm half curry half native american (no I'm not joking), I look Malaysian or Filipino basically. I'm done with American foids, they aren't for me
Was your dad the curry or mom ?
Isn't your country struggling financially ? Shouldn't this make Money more importanat than looks at least for now

Last edited:
Latin america if you want to get stabbed and shot for no reason

Take it from a Latino himself ---- SEAsiamaxx.

And no, I'm not trying to keep you away from women of my cultural group ---- I could care less, because I can't stand Latina foids (not that they'll notice manlet me anyway --- they're all trying to get Chad or Tyrone cock).

Aside the fact that you're looking for foids, keep in mind Latin America is too fucking violent. The locals are both quick tempered and stupid --- BAD combo; a slight misunderstanding will be misinterpreted as an insult, getting you hurt or possibly killed.
Yes, Latina foids are hotter than SE Asians, but they get disgustingly fat as they age; this is something to think about if you're thinking of a long term relationship.
Also, Latinas are not traditional. Not in the slightest. They are just as feminist, tattooed, binge drinking, drug ingesting, and disloyal as foids in the US, but they play up their traditional, innocent act for white Chads. Single mothers are extremely common in Latin America, so it says something about their choices and lifestyle.

how can u seamaxx if u look like a seacel lol

Are seacels from the US hated? Even if they have that American wealth?

And no, I'm not trying to keep you away from women of my cultural group ---- I could care less, because I can't stand Latina foids (not that they'll notice manlet me anyway --- they're all trying to get Chad or Tyrone cock).

Aside the fact that you're looking for foids, keep in mind Latin America is too fucking violent. The locals are both quick tempered and stupid --- BAD combo; a slight misunderstanding will be misinterpreted as an insult, getting you hurt or possibly killed.
Yes, Latina foids are hotter than SE Asians, but they get disgustingly fat as they age; this is something to think about if you're thinking of a long term relationship.
Also, Latinas are not traditional. Not in the slightest. They are just as feminist, tattooed, binge drinking, drug ingesting, and disloyal as foids in the US, but they play up their traditional, innocent act for white Chads. Single mothers are extremely common in Latin America, so it says something about their choices and lifestyle.

Yeah I find Latinas way hotter, but they don't like me. Aren't a lot of them Catholic? Interesting how that works

Last edited:
Never tried but I used to have friends who went to Latin America and foids where all around them, especially in Colombia. Now keep in mind they were tall chadlites, no idea how is gonna be for you.

You’re going to fail in Latin America

It depends on the locationcel Europe, Asia SEAmaxxing, Northamerica LatinAmericamaxxing,Tijuana is a well known place

Latin America, if you go for Mexico i'd say that you should go to Yucatan or Veracruz if you want to stay away from USA, but if you still want to be in touch with USA go to Coahuila definitely those states are the best places for not getting get killed or kidnapped, definitely avoid Chihuahua, Sonora and Baja California those places are really dangerous and most likely to get kidnapped if you look too foreigner.

How do u know they are attainable? There are a lot of white people here they won't fuck u just bc ur white like the noodlewhores

thank you for this information!!! really useful
which race of foid do you think is more traditional / loyal?
besides mid east foid of course (theyre only traditional due to strict religion anyway)

You can’t compete with Latino guys. Especially with their macho culture. Southeast Asians are short, skinny and poor which makes them easier to cuck

Go to the Philippines and pick up cute filipino chicks.

any of these only works if you're tall or white

tijuana’s good, argentina’s and uruguay is hypergamous
Go to the Philippines and pick up cute filipino chicks.
they ugly tbh and hyperfoidlets

How do u know they are attainable? There are a lot of white people here they won't fuck u just bc ur white like the noodlewhores
Matches and the general culture of the place

Considering your race, you won't be successful in either unless you're super gl which I kinda think you aren't.