Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion SEAmaxxing in the next ~2 years

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
hi

i don't really care much about getting into the details, but a friend and i were discussing going to the phillipines in 2 years. i was already planning on going to the phillipines soon after i turned 18, but this trip would be at 17, so in 2 years from now. obviously this would be to fuck fillipina women

i am going to soon run OD experiments in the phillipines/thailand to see how i do. i'm not really ugly but i do suffer from avpd, but i think my pheno (nearly white hair, blue eyes) might give me a boost in asia.

i've of course read itsover's legendary SEAmaxx thread, and if i'm still on these forums two years from now, i could only hope to imitate him. but what should i know before i go? should i go to the phillipines or thailand? and which city?

i appreciate any advice given and i will try to be open to ideas i have not previously considered.

How do you plan on making money there?
I guess you don t have anything saved up because you re so young

How do you plan on making money there?
I guess you don t have anything saved up because you re so young
don't plan on living there, it's a trip.

but i do have the money to go there now, a round trip being roughly 900 dollars, which leaves me with 1.1k total to spend there

but i do have the money to go there now, a round trip being roughly 900 dollars, which leaves me with 1.1k total to spend there
Oh okay then . I think you should do this trip and then find a job when you come home and save money to live there in some years.
It should be really cheap for an american

Southest Asia is overrated.

Incels should seamaxx in South America. To be more specific, in South Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina.

View attachment 486036
View attachment 486040
Incels should seamaxx in South America. To be more specific, in South Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina.
View attachment 486037
View attachment 486038
View attachment 486039
both bitches are hot tbh. but i find asian women attractive and the whole point for me going is to use my pheno as a massive hailo to fuck asian women. i'm not sure it would do anything for me in the german part of brasil and adjacent countries since so many people would look like me.

View attachment 486036
View attachment 486040
View attachment 486037
View attachment 486038
View attachment 486039
Dude you can t consider living somewhere just because there are 8/10 foids you have to see how is the living there / culture /food/religion. And if they speak english
Dude you can t consider living somewhere just because there are 8/10 foids you have to see how is the living there / culture /food/religion. And if they speak english
I prefer to be an incel in europe than to have to go in a shithole just to fuck if i get lucky:feelsthink:

Last edited:

holy shit you are rich , thats like 40 k pesos in tacoland

did you read the post? i have avoidant personality disorder, and if you don't care to search it up just imagine i have autism

too bad i don't live in Mexico
Bro, invest that 2k now in QQQ and SPY index as I have.
You want to splurge and live the best night fucking the best noodlewhores.

sure, i'll look into it.

but since you recommended it, i want to know your reasoning.

how much money did you invest? how much money do you have that you can invest? what makes you think these stocks are going to return you a good deal of money? where did you first hear about them? what would have been the optimal time to invest in them?

sorry if i come across autistic, but if i were to invest large portions of my money into two stocks off someone's word, i need to know their logic behind it.

I prefer to be an incel in europe than to have to go in a shithole just to fuck if i get lucky:feelsthink:
did this nigga reply to his own post :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
did you read the post? i have avoidant personality disorder, and if you don't care to search it up just imagine i have autism

trust me . you dont want to.

whats QQQ and SPY index?

I have diagnozed Avpd and it should not be the only thing preventing you from ascending. Use SEA to gain some confidence and move on with your life.

sure, i'll look into it.

but since you recommended it, i want to know your reasoning.

how much money did you invest? how much money do you have that you can invest? what makes you think these stocks are going to return you a good deal of money? where did you first hear about them? what would have been the optimal time to invest in them?

sorry if i come across autistic, but if i were to invest large portions of my money into two stocks off someone's word, i need to know their logic behind it.
I got a $600 grant from some program, my father gave $200, and I put in $600: $1400 in total.

The QQQ and SPY are index funds: they are a basket of stocks and are weighted (you invest more in Apple than a company like Doordash) to the top 100 companies listed on the Nasdaq and the 500 largest public companies in the US with S&P 500 index.
  • However, the best one is VTI, which has a really low expense ratio (only takes 0.03% yearly fee for investing with them) and tracks almost 4000 US stocks.
  • Always buy simple funds diversified with many stocks with low expenses (this is the number #1 thing)

Individual stocks are a fool's errand: too many play the stock market and most information is in the price from competition between millions of buys and sells in one day or even an hour. Even when the price of stocks is too high or low, it's still foolish to do anything for any average person because people can be irrational for years in the market.
  • There is only one optimal time, right now, because it's much more certain that the world's economy will be doing better in 10 years than worse.

You are diversifying your money in all of America's most dominant companies; in the future, you may even invest globally with ETFs to lower even more risk.

Here is a video and article explaining and telling everything you need to know.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhi0JJ0zXsM

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rFjS2yNjqc

Read this book by John Bogle when you get older: he made Vanguard, one of the largest asset managers in the world. Your parents may have heard of his low fee ETF and mutual funds.
Amazon product ASIN 1119404509View: https://www.amazon.com/Little-Book-Common-Sense-Investing/dp/1119404509/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=john+bogle&qid=1630304187&sr=8-3

This is the most proven and common way to moneymaxx: make as much money, invest as early as possible, minimize costs and unnecessary risks, be consistent in adding to investments, and never sell (Buy and Hold, no panic selling) until you achieve your investment goals. You can't help to be rich if you follow this investing strategy.

Hope this clarifies everything for you @kanyepilled.:feelsokman:

Last edited:
SEA foids have the bodies of 11 year old boys. They have weird skinny fat bodies. No tits or ass whatsoever. Ugly monkey faces (hence the term jungle gooks) and dark skin.

I don't know about you but I'd rather go to Holland to fuck some Euro hookers.

Also, do you plan to ascend with bar girls or try to find a poor girl in the countryside?

I got a $600 grant from some program, my father gave $200, and I put in $600: $1400 in total.

The QQQ and SPY are index funds: they are a basket of stocks and are weighted (you invest more in Apple than a company like Doordash) to the top 100 companies listed on the Nasdaq and the 500 largest public companies in the US with S&P 500 index.
  • However, the best one is VTI, which has a really low expense ratio (only takes 0.03% yearly fee for investing with them) and tracks almost 4000 US stocks.
  • Always buy simple funds diversified with many stocks with low expenses (this is the number #1 thing)

Individual stocks are a fool's errand: too many play the stock market and most information is in the price from competition between millions of buys and sells in one day or even an hour. Even when the price of stocks is too high or low, it's still foolish to do anything for any average person because people can be irrational for years in the market.
  • There is only one optimal time, right now, because it's much more certain that the world's economy will be doing better in 10 years than worse.

You are diversifying your money in all of America's most dominant companies; in the future, you may even invest globally with ETFs to lower even more risk.

Here is a video and article explaining and telling everything you need to know.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhi0JJ0zXsM

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rFjS2yNjqc

Read this book by John Bogle when you get older: he made Vanguard, one of the largest asset managers in the world. Your parents may have heard of his low fee ETF and mutual funds.
Amazon product ASIN 1119404509View: https://www.amazon.com/Little-Book-Common-Sense-Investing/dp/1119404509/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=john+bogle&qid=1630304187&sr=8-3

This is the most proven and common way to moneymaxx: make as much money, invest as early as possible, minimize costs and unnecessary risks, be consistent in adding to investments, and never sell (Buy and Hold, no panic selling) until you achieve your investment goals. You can't help to be rich if you follow this investing strategy.

Hope this clarifies everything for you @kanyepilled.:feelsokman:

wow. this is a lot and very comprehensive, and i almost feel bad for not having much to say, but i very much appreciate it all and most definitely will refer to you for any questions. i love u brown niggas

I have diagnozed Avpd and it should not be the only thing preventing you from ascending. Use SEA to gain some confidence and move on with your life.
i try not to be weighed down by it, but that's easier said than done

SEA foids have the bodies of 11 year old boys. They have weird skinny fat bodies. No tits or ass whatsoever. Ugly monkey faces (hence the term jungle gooks) and dark skin.
i find a good deal of them hot, but that's the point of the OD experiment, i'm gonna see what i can get now and base my expectations off that.
don't know about you but I'd rather go to Holland to fuck some Euro hookers
this is something i want to do, but the living expenses are much higher in Europe and i'm not as interesting in bookers.
Also, do you plan to ascend with bar girls or try to find a poor girl in the countryside?
i'll probably be mainly going with @itsOVER tried and true method of tinder, but mixing it up with going to bars and then a more remote area for a short period seems like a good idea tbh

Last edited:
bump cuz i posted in the middle of the night

(GTFI MY THREAD)