Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [SEA] Blackpilled Incel asks for mongering advice

Stalin

Stalin

infinite deadlock
★★★★

Some notable replies:

Just my two cents, but going to Pattaya won't fix your self-esteem. In fact, it could do the opposite. I struggle with the same things as you, and paying for sex only hurt my self-esteem even more. Not to say it's not fun or enjoyable, but it certainly doesn't fix any of my personal issues. There's literally millions of ugly dudes in awesome relationships out there, don't blame it on being ugly. I'm ugly as fuck and I've had some really great relationships. I know it's easier said than done, but work on yourself, work on liking yourself and improving yourself in different ways, and not caring so much about others' opinions about you, and I think it will make a huge difference.

Anyway, I don't mean to deter you from going, you should go and have an awesome time. But don't expect it to fix any underlying self-esteem issues. You're totally capable of that, it does take work though.

Careful, bro. Thailand is fun for guys like us, but it might not be like you think. People—including the girls—will tease you for looking funny in Pattaya. Like I mean, laughing straight in your face while literally pointing out your flaws. I was made fun of for my deepest insecurity about my appearance on a daily bases, and often ended up depressed at the end of the night.

You’ll also face a lot of rejection. Most of those YouTubers must be decent looking, because I don’t even carry a camera around, and not only are girls hiding their faces from me, they flinch and flee back into the bar entrance area. They really go out of their way to dramatize their dislike for you as a way to discourage you from approaching them.

You’ll get the hang of it though. I felt better after a few cries and BJs. It felt nice to just let it all go after accepting I’m really unwanted worldwide.

Just lol at people who think that in X or Y country women won't think they're ugly

Just lol at people who think that in X or Y country women won't think they're ugly

There are some notable differences in perception of appearance though; in SEA for example the worst parts are wide nose and moon face .. recessed chin(unless its very recessed), "horse face" are less of a problem compared to the the West .. as far as I understood.

Bluepilled and retarded advice as always

There are some notable differences in perception of appearance though; in SEA for example the worst parts are wide nose and moon face .. recessed chin(unless its very recessed), "horse face" are less of a problem compared to the the West .. as far as I understood.
Yes of course, there are different shades of ugly, and some of those shades are more or less common in different parts of the world.

Just like how balding is less common in certain parts of the world. But the fact remains that being bald is universally bad.

I think i'll jump on fin this year.

I am bald too. Its over. Why foids so care for this shit on top of the sculp is beyond my understanding.

I am bald too. Its over. Why foids so care for this shit on top of the sculp is beyond my understanding.
It's a sign of aging. Like wrinkles.

And they stupidly believe that only men carry balding genes because they only see men suffering from it. When it fact the balding genes are mostly present in the X chromosome.

GCmzZRP 1

397119 05big
397119 04big
Old man young lady 01 245x300
424AE32A00000578 4692696 image a 44 1499952216774
Old man asian lady res
20141108 img 1721
Article 2320291 19A5B54B000005DC 186 634x584
3031241783 5dfb953172 o

Also this.

Just like how balding is less common in certain parts of the world. But the fact remains that being bald is universally bad.
Just shave it clean bro, girls will love your shiny hairless head.
It's a sign of aging. Like wrinkles.

And they stupidly believe that only men carry balding genes because they only see men suffering from it. When it fact the balding genes are mostly present in the X chromosome.
Correct me I'm not biologycel, but a boy cant even inherit an x chromosome from his father, only from mother. So it's women who pass on and spread baldness, however unaffected by it themselves. You're cucked as a man, because any foid can shit on your genes with her x chromosome.

Last edited:
Just shave it clean bro, girls will love your shiny hairless head.

Correct me I'm not biologycel, but a boy cant even inherit an x chromosome from his father, only from mother. So it's women who pass on and spread baldness, however unaffected by it themselves. You're cucked as a man, because any foid can shit on your genes with her x chromosome.
Yes exactly, but a man can pass on norwood genes through his daughters.
Lifefuel but i bet it's all gold diggers

The 4th one isn't even bad looking, NW0 at his age. He's just old

Plus all of them height mog the shit of the the girls. It's looks theory all over again

there still are many that aren't completely under the influence of social media and soy-jewish propaganda, look at half of Africa for example. SEA, South America, etc. The locationpill is legit imho.

there still are many that aren't completely under the influence of social media and soy-jewish propaganda, look at half of Africa for example. SEA, South America, etc. The locationpill is legit imho.
This is going to change soon tbh. Just a matter of years, less than a decade

Cope, i read every word of that thread

Ok, then why you've called the below blue pilled advice then?

Careful, bro. Thailand is fun for guys like us, but it might not be like you think. People—including the girls—will tease you for looking funny in Pattaya. Like I mean, laughing straight in your face while literally pointing out your flaws. I was made fun of for my deepest insecurity about my appearance on a daily bases, and often ended up depressed at the end of the night.

You’ll also face a lot of rejection. Most of those YouTubers must be decent looking, because I don’t even carry a camera around, and not only are girls hiding their faces from me, they flinch and flee back into the bar entrance area. They really go out of their way to dramatize their dislike for you as a way to discourage you from approaching them.

You’ll get the hang of it though. I felt better after a few cries and BJs. It felt nice to just let it all go after accepting I’m really unwanted worldwide.

Ok, then why you've called the below blue pilled advice then?

cant be worse than the west

I know it's easier said than done, but work on yourself, work on liking yourself and improving yourself in different ways
I fucking hate these platitudes.

Honestly I have a hard time believing a man wrote this.

In Asia a lot of people WON'T think he's ugly, that's the first point, cos they will benchmark him to Asian guys FFS. How many guys you think in the entire continent of rice, out of all 1.9bn ricemen do you think have robust frame, hunter eyes, pronounced maxila, mandible, zygos, browridge, favourable facial spacing ratios, high T indicators, and muscles? I'll tell you, less than there are in Orange county. This means the bar is so fucking low, this guy will get away with having a few flaws.

Then factor in he's white and Asian noodles worship him because they assume Ann white guys are rich, all white guys are masculine, and their kids will turn out white, and they assume cos whites mogged the world for 600 years it's because they are superior (TBF on average they are) then you see OP has a massive halo.

And finally they will tolerate him no matter how bad the first 2 are, because he's paying.

Op is real, I've been called ugly by 3 noodles, and each time for the colour of my skin (see pic below), and have many times thought of going to sea and paying to get rid of those demons, just always decide against it. Dude needs to see for himself, and know who he is.

IMG 20191220 1827062

I fucking hate these platitudes.

Honestly I have a hard time believing a man wrote this.

Check out second advice - its more to the point. I specifically brought two replies.

Check out second advice - its more to the point. I specifically brought two replies.
Oh indeed. Not sure why you pasted the first one, then.

In Asia a lot of people WON'T think he's ugly, that's the first point, cos they will benchmark him to Asian guys FFS. How many guys you think in the entire continent of rice, out of all 1.9bn ricemen do you think have robust frame, hunter eyes, pronounced maxila, mandible, zygos, browridge, favourable facial spacing ratios, high T indicators, and muscles? I'll tell you, less than there are in Orange county. This means the bar is so fucking low, this guy will get away with having a few flaws.

Then factor in he's white and Asian noodles worship him because they assume Ann white guys are rich, all white guys are masculine, and their kids will turn out white, and they assume cos whites mogged the world for 600 years it's because they are superior (TBF on average they are) then you see OP has a massive halo.

And finally they will tolerate him no matter how bad the first 2 are, because he's paying.

Op is real, I've been called ugly by 3 noodles, and each time for the colour of my skin (see pic below), and have many times thought of going to sea and paying to get rid of those demons, just always decide against it. Dude needs to see for himself, and know who he is.

View attachment 264986
Your skin isn't even dark imo. But then again, women have crazy standards, so many guys who look normal to me are repulsive to women.

I'm very pale, I have green eyes, I look white af and no asian here has ever shown any interest in me.

Now I'm not trying to deny that asians are biased towards white guys (it'd be retarded, the stats are there, and I've seen it irl) but it just doesn't seem to work for me. Even with looksmaxxing and gymmaxxing. Guess I'm just that ugly :feelsrope:

But then again I've lived in europe all my life. Maybe noddles in noddleland are different? Maybe their standards are lower?

Oh indeed. Not sure why you pasted the first one, then.

Mainly to show the spread of black pill over the ordinary forums.

Also the black pill one was not downvoted to oblivion as it could be:

Maybe noddles in noddleland are different? Maybe their standards are lower?

Definitely their standards are much lower in noodle lands. The lowest are in Philippines, then Cambodia, then Thailand.
Ok, the guy who made a blackpill comment is def incel, I've checked him on reddit

Here is his another comment:

Last edited:
Your skin isn't even dark imo. But then again, women have crazy standards, so many guys who look normal to me are repulsive to women.

I'm very pale, I have green eyes, I look white af and no asian here has ever shown any interest in me.

Now I'm not trying to deny that asians are biased towards white guys (it'd be retarded, the stats are there, and I've seen it irl) but it just doesn't seem to work for me. Even with looksmaxxing and gymmaxxing. Guess I'm just that ugly :feelsrope:

But then again I've lived in europe all my life. Maybe noddles in noddleland are different? Maybe their standards are lower?
Yeah I think if the noodle is born in Europe she will have higher standards, pale skin and green eyes can be very good, but also can come off real bad man. Also remember in Anglo countries pale skin is a failo, have you tried fake tan? What about style maxxing?

It might be that you're ugly, but more likely it's because foids just have crazy standards

Just fucking lol if you really think that propaganda, TV and these type of things can change your standards and perception of beauty

what is going on nowadays just allow females to show and apply their true desires, nothing more than this

These guys are old, dude (they're not necessarily ugly, just old...)

and they still mogs the average Asian to death though

Last edited:
Yeah I think if the noodle is born in Europe she will have higher standards, pale skin and green eyes can be very good, but also can come off real bad man. Also remember in Anglo countries pale skin is a failo, have you tried fake tan? What about style maxxing?

It might be that you're ugly, but more likely it's because foids just have crazy standards
From middle to high school I was CONSTANTLY mocked for my skin. I went to a mostly non white school, but even the other whites mocked me for my pale skin. My skin color has never once been a good thing for me. Don't really want to try tanning products tbh

I think I'm ugly because I can't look at a single picture or video of me without getting serious suicidal thoughts, I can't stand how I look.

Lifefuel but i bet it's all gold diggers
At least they're guaranteed sex and not a dead bedroom which 99% of the men their age are in. Most men are betabuxxers anyway
The 4th one isn't even bad looking, NW0 at his age. He's just old
Fuark imagine getting mogged by a 60 year old. I pray I look like him when I'm oldcel
Plus all of them height mog the shit of the the girls. It's looks theory all over again
I mean tbf noodlewhores are midgets, especially SEA ones