Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Scientists making progress in prenatally identifying autism

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

Soon a majority of autists will be exterminated before they're even born.

Remember this when asking yourself what attitude you should have towards normalfags and foids, fellow autists. They will soon kill us all.

I wish I was aborted, autism sucks.

Thank fuck I was born before this.

Like I said, thank fuck because what if they have to be aborted by law soon?
It would never be coerced, but instead highly suggested via routine prenatal screenings.

A majority of foids would abort their autistic babies, no doubt. So the outcome is the same.

Like I said, thank fuck because what if they have to be aborted by law soon?
I'm hoping they'll convert us to legacy status and give us all more autismbux to just fuck off and stop bothering normal people, like a severance package.

I'm hoping they'll convert us to legacy status and give us all more autismbux to just fuck off and stop bothering normal people.
If I evER stop getting autismbuxx, normgroids bettER watch themselves :feelshmm:

If I evER stop getting autismbuxx, normgroids bettER watch themselves :feelshmm:
I like to think of autismbux as a form of compensation for all the shit we have to go through at the hands of normies.

I like to think of autismbux as a form of compensation for all the shit we have to go through at the hands of normies.
tbh

To this day, I still dream about the deprivations of being in the school system, which caused me such depression that I have not yet recovered.

And it doesn't help that (((therapy))), which you require in order to get NEETbux, is just an attempt to animal train you into accepting a miserable life.

Autism isn’t being non nt,it is a serious shit like Chris Chan , you idiots aren’t autistic just non matured and sane unlike most jestering evil people

tbh

To this day, I still dream about the deprivations of being in the school system, which caused me such depression that I have not yet recovered.

And it doesn't help that (((therapy))), which you require in order to get NEETbux, is just an attempt to animal train you into accepting a miserable life.
I hear you there, school was brutal for people like us and leaves a scar, I still have bad dreams about high school even though I graduated over a decade ago and the people from those days are all mostly married with kids now (social media stalking).

There's a couple people from my year group living next to my parents including one of the class Chad jock types, I haven't spoken to him yet but I'm not sure I even want to. I think he's clocked onto me being a fucking loser still living at home however.

Autism isn’t being non nt,it is a serious shit like Chris Chan , you idiots aren’t autistic just non matured and sane unlike most jestering evil people
I used to be Chris Chan levels of autism, it's what got me diagnosed when I was in middle school.

Last edited:
Globally most male babies should be aborted, unless they are showing Chad genetics in the womb.

Autism = Lack of bones a.k.a you ugly nigga and you ain't shit cuz all Society will mock you for your looks and ofc you will develop a defense mechanism to not be mock.

If you're ugly you have Autism, if you have courage to be "normal" Society will call you a creep and a weirdo and they will label you "know your place".

I used to be Chris Chan levels of autism, it's what got me diagnosed when I was in middle school.
I theorize that depression is the main thing that stops an autist from acting that retarded.

Depression makes you completely silent and withdrawn, and lose interest in your childish ways.

I made a thread on this once. It doesn't seem like Chris Chan ever really had problems with depression, or else there would have been no basis on which to troll him.

Depression requires self-awareness, after all.

Last edited:
I theorize that depression is the main thing that stops an autist from acting that retarded.

Depression makes you completely silent and withdrawn, and lose interest in your childish ways.

I made a thread on this once. It doesn't seem like Chris Chan ever really had problems with depression, or else there would have been no basis on which to troll him.

Depression requires self-awareness, after all.
Yeah I guess so. When did you start withdrawing? I'm going to take a wild guess and say around puberty when pecking orders based on looks formed.

When did you start withdrawing? I'm going to take a wild guess and say around puberty when pecking orders based on looks formed.
Yes bro, particularly high school, since I still had a small social circle of a couple other outcasts to insulate me in middle school.

But by high school, I was completely isolated, and it destroyed me.

Yes bro, particularly high school, since I still had a small social circle of a couple other outcasts to insulate me in middle school.

But by high school, I was completely isolated, and it destroyed me.
Even the other outcasts drift away and managed to hit development milestones eventually, It's brutal being the leftover.

Even the other outcasts drift away and managed to hit development milestones eventually, It's brutal being the leftover.
One of my friends was a fat brony and even he gravitated away from me in the end :feelsgah:

But this condition offers some opportunities. Being so estranged from humanity makes me want to just wander in the woods for miles.

Even if I lose my NEETbux because my rapist doesn't like me or whatever, I can live off of my backpay for years as a travelling hobo. And it would surely be something to remember. :smonk:

One of my friends was a fat brony and even he gravitated away from me in the end :feelsgah:

But this condition offers some opportunities. Being so estranged from humanity makes me want to just wander in the woods for miles.

Even if I lose my NEETbux because my rapist doesn't like me or whatever, I can live off of my backpay for years as a travelling hobo. And it would surely be something to remember. :smonk:
Any idea if the Brony fandom is still a thing? I recall back in the early 2010's it being quite big online, but I don't see it referenced as much anymore.

Any idea if the Brony fandom is still a thing? I recall back in the early 2010's it being quite big online, but I don't see it referenced as much anymore.
@TheNEET

Yes...I took a Whole Genome Sequencing test for similar reasons.

Autism = Lack of bones a.k.a you ugly nigga and you ain't shit cuz all Society will mock you for your looks and ofc you will develop a defense mechanism to not be mock.

If you're ugly you have Autism, if you have courage to be "normal" Society will call you a creep and a weirdo and they will label you "know your place".
idk about this one bro, i used to be GL as a kid, but puberty ruined my looks. autism is a thing in it's own right, but it probablty is exacerbated if you're ugly

normies protest over the idea of autismbuxx because they fucking hate you and want you dead. why should their tax money go to you? these are the same people who push you into lockers at school for being a socially withdrawn autist and when they become adults the hatred doesnt end. even self-professed ''based'' people still hate autists. we are like the hunchback of notre dame or lepers to these people

The fucking jews wanna genocide us cause we see the truth, they wanna rule about every whore in this god damn place. Goverment gonna turn this in some way like "yeah it's good that we stop autism". From day to day it get's worse

Remember this when asking yourself what attitude you should have towards normalfags and foids, fellow autists. They will soon kill us all.

Globally most male babies should be aborted, unless they are showing Chad genetics in the womb.
Fucking hell, I wish this could happen so badly. It would prevent so much misery. But I feel like after while, women's standards would only get even higher. Then certain chads would actually become incel.

Autists are the backbone of technological progress and sustainability. The upside to this is that their societies will collapse when these dysgenic whores exterminate the last of us.

Autists are the backbone of technological progress and sustainability. The upside to this is that their societies will collapse when these dysgenic whores exterminate the last of us.
May the autistic race plague normgroids with many more Ted Kaczynski's (instead of technological pioneers) before we're through.

Last edited:

this is good news. Hopefully they have one for manlets, all sicknesses, all diseases. Less suffering

An all-normgroid world would be unsustainable but the best the last of us can do is refuse to offer help, and sit back and relax with a slice of pizza and some video games while we watch the world burn. Toilets and soyciety have brought this upon themselves………:society:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back